CHAPTER 7

WARNING: R18

AGAD siyang hinalikan ng lalaki pagkaapak pa lamang nila sa silid nito. Pawang uhaw sa bawat halik at balisa sa init na nararamdaman dala ng sensasyon. Ang init na nasa paligid ay sumasabay sa init ng paghaplos nila sa isa't-isa. Parang apoy sa isang kagabutan na lumiliyab ang pagnanasa sa isa't-isa. Marahang hinaplos ni Xanthrus ang pisngi ni Xaia bilang isang pagtatanong kung itutuloy pa ba nila.

As much as he wants to devour her, her consent is the most important thing right now. Despite of his throbbing manhood, he wants to know if she craves for him too like he is. His soft touch makes her at ease. The tension is rising the way she wants it too. The way he caress her face the ways she wants it too.

"Are you sure about this?" His voice sounds huskier than before which made her body shiver.

"Yes..." Her hands moved slowly on his shoulders to appreciate his manliness.

"You're perfect, babe. Perfect..." Ipinadausdos nito ang dila mula sa leeg papunta sa kaniyang dibdib habang marahang hinahaplos ang kaniyang hita.

The contact of their skin awakens something inside her. Something that made the part between of her thighs pooled.

"Xanthrus, please." She whispered in between her breathe. "Take me. Touch me."

"Will do, babe. Will do." His calloused palms made its way to her womanhood despite of the thin cloth that divides his palm and sensitivity.

Tinulungan siya nitong hubarin ang kaniyang pang-itaas nang hindi inaalis ang tinginan sa isa't-isa. Gusto ni Xaia na damhin ang bawat titig at haplos nito.

"Your body," He sucked her nipples and bit it a little. "It makes me want you more, Xaia. Every bit of you."

"Ohh." Her toes curled as he sucked and licked both of her nipples.

His hands removed the last piece of her cloth. She was embarrassed for a moment when he parted her legs but it quickly faded when he looked drunk by the mere sight it.

"Can I finger fuck you, babe?" He kissed her again. She's too dazed to speak so she just nodded as her consent.

Unti-unting nilukob ng makamundong sensasyon ang pakiramdam niya nang marahan nitong ipinasok ang dalawang daliri sa loob niya. Napakapit siya sa kumot na nasa magkabilang-gilid niya nang isabay pa nito ang pagdila sa maliit na parte ng pagkababae niya.

Her eyes started to roll upwards when his phase became fast. The erotic sound made her shiver. The erotic sound that made her realize that she's into it. That she craves for it.

"Ang sarap..." Nadidiliryo niyang saad nang mas bilisan pa nito ang pagdila sa kaniya. "Yes, Xanthrus. Like that. Yes..."

Wala sa sarili niyang inabot ang buhok nito at mas isinubsob iyon sa kaselanan niya. His tongue hardened by her gestures. That's the cue to lick her harder. To taste every inch of her skin.

"Take me, Xanthrus. Please. I can't take it anymore." She begged and he obliged.

Tinanggal nito ang damit kasabay ng pagpahid sa labi habang lasing na nakatingin sa kaniya.

That's my wetness...

His body is well-toned. Specially, his broad shoulders. Hindi niya maitatanggi na pang-modelo ang katawan nito dahil sa kakisigan na taglay.

Mariin siya nitong hinalikan kasabay ng pagpuwesto ng sarili nito sa bukana niya. The way her clit throb from the sensation, she knows that she cannot control herself anymore. She's too drunk from the pleasure. Too deep. Too dazed from his touch and stares.

"Do you want me to take you? Hmm?" He made sure to keep her hanging by purposely rubbing the tip of his manhood to her opening.

"Yes. I want it."

"Stare at me while we do it. So you can't forget how hard and fast I'll fuck you." Wala nitong pasintabi na ipinasok ang pagkalalaki nito sa kaniya. May kirot ngunit masyado na siyang nalukob ng matinding pagnanasa.

He moved slowly at first but he began to moved at the phase she wants him to. Her nails digs from his back — wanting for more. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she welcomed his every thrust.

"So fucking tight, Xaia. So fucking tight." His voice sounded hoarse. "Look at me."

Their eyes met. The burning passion reflected his. Hindi niya alam kunh puputulin ba niya ang pagtitigan nilang dalawa dahil gusto niyang tignan kung paano nagiging isa ang katawan nilang dalawa.

She wants to see. She wants to know. She wants to memorize every bit of the man she gave herself to.

"Fuck, more. More, Xanthrus..." As if on cue, he slammed harder. Even the bed started to make noises when their body became one.

"Ahhh... Pinch your nipples, babe..." Utos nito na agad niyang sinunod nang hindi pa rin pinuputol ang kanilang pagtititigan. "That's more like it. Good fucking girl."

"I'm coming. Oh! Oh!" Unti-unting nilulukob ng init ang sistema niya. Parang may namumuo sa loob niya at gusto lang niyang ilabas ang lahat ng iyon. "Ohhh like that yes! Yes!"

"I'm coming too!" He slipped his hands unto hers, holding her tightly as he looked at her in the eyes.

Her mouth gaped open but she did not bother to look away. One more thrust, one more. They both panted when he removed his manhood and put his load on her stomach.

"Mind-blowing sex." Hinalikan pa muli siya nito. "One more? I can't assure you, babe. While you're here, I can't stop myself from claiming you again and again."

"I'm all yours. All yours." Muli niyang siniil ito ng halik bago muli ito gumalaw sa ibabaw niya.