CHAPTER 24

"XANTHRUS, lumabas ka! Harapin mo ako!" Isang malakas na sigaw ng babae ang nagpatigil sa kaniya sa pagsasalita "No! Ilabas mo si Xanthrus!"

"I know that voice." Umiiling na sabi niya sa lalaki "I guess, she the common friend that we were talking about."

"Fuck. I said, let me see that son of a bitch!" Asik ni Seraina habang sinisipa nang malakas ang pintuan

Scandalous as ever.

"Let her in." Iiling-iling na sabi ng lalaki at hinanda nito ang sarili para tanggapin ang mga salita na galing sa kaibigan

"Son of a fucking bitch!" Aambahan na sana ito ni Seraina nang mapansin siya nito "Xaia? Oh. I see." She smiled, instantly.

"Care to tell me why the fuck are you shouting in the middle of the fucking afternoon and banging the fucking door, sucker?" Kaswal na sabi niya na para bang walang halong mura ang sinabi

Itinuro naman ni Seraina si Xanthrus

"You see this motherfucker? He arranged a meeting. For Sidney and me. How's that?" Umupo ito sa sofa at marahang hinilot ang sentido "What happened with us was a mistake. Fuck. Eightee. palang ako 'non for fuck's sake. It's been fucking years."

"Sidney? You mean your first fuck buddy when you were eighteen?" She nodded and that confirms it "What about his girlfriend?"

"I don't know. Akala ko kinasal sila. Kaya hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit nag-arrange ng meeting si Xanthrus." Matalim na tinignan ni Seraina ang binata

"I am doing you a favor, Siri." He smiled, an irritating one. "You didn't have a boyfriend for eight years."

She heaved a sigh, confusion and doubt written all over her face.

"I guess, I have to deal with this shitty situation by myself." Tumayo si Seraina "I'm happy to the both of you. I need to meet him. Pronto."

"Enjoy fucking your ex-fuck buddy." Pahabol niyang asar sa kaibigan "I don't even know why Seraina accepted his offer way back few years ago."

Hindi ito sumagot at agad na hinawakan ang kaniyang baywang dahilan para mapalapit siya rito.

The heat began to rise. She can feel the sensation as their body touched, her sex throbbing and begging to be touched by him.

"I miss making love with you." He whispered and licked her earlobe "I really do want to see you in my table, screaming and moaning my name as I fuck you hard and rough."

"Xanthrus..." Tanging bulong ang lumabas sa kaniyang bibig habang marahan nitong hinahaplos ang kaniyang balat "I want you too..."

"Sounds good to me." Lust flashed through his eyes

Hinalikan siya nito nang mariin habang ginagaya siya papunta sa lamesa. Kapwa naglalaban ang kanilang dila na para bang may sarili itong buhay.

She deepened their kiss, pulling him closer by his neck. His hands started roaming around, memorizing every inch of her body.

"Fuck, honey. I want you naked." Saad nito habang nagpapalitan sila ng matatamis sa halik

"Undress me." Her voice sounded like a whisper "Fill me with your cock, honey..."

He took her clothes off, leaving her undergarments. His eyes feast on his curves, wanting to take the only fabric that covers her nakedness. Again, he kissed her passionately while making his way to unclasp her bra.

"You are just simply beautiful." He said between their kisses "And I can't wait to make you m---"

"Nakalimutan ko yu---What the fuck?" Agad na tumalikod si Seraina, halatang nahihiya sa nakita "Lock the fucking door for fucking sake!"