Chapter 3

"(Y/N)! OPEN UP! HEY! ITS ME MEULIN!" I just stare at the door and not answering the door or yells. "(Y/N) PLEASE IM WORRIED! WE HAVENT SPOKE SINCE I TOLD YOU ABOUT MITUNA! AND THATS VERY LONG! I MISS MEW! I KNOW MEW'RE THERE! I WONT LEAVE" I hear her hiss. I Got up and walked over to the door opening it. I knew see meant what she said so I had no choice. Her eyes widen at what she sees. "OMG (Y/N) WHAT HAPPEN TO MEW! MEW'RE A MESS!" She whimpered loudly laying one hand on my shoulder and the other on my cheek. "(y/n)..." She just hugged me a tears rolled down her face. "I should of nefur told mew about mituna...I knew how much mew were red fur him." I was silent and just cryed on her shoulder. "(y/n) lets fix mew up we are going out." She sort of demanded it. I knew i could say no so i let her win. She help Me change, do my hair and everything. I see her come giving me something familiar. "How long has it been...Mew know...riding a skateboard" You looked at her and signed, 'I havent anymore every since you told me about mituna....i-im pretty sure i dont remember...' Meulin gave me my skateboard. I took it and looked at it. "Forever and ever" You whispered to myself hugging my skateboard. "I still ship mew with him...please see him again. Atleast be his furriend. mew're sufurring to much here...." Meulin whimpered. Meulin is my Morail and i trust her with my life. I have to listen. I have to listen. I have to listen... I nodd looking at her. She smiled grabbing my hand and dragged me out my hive. We made it to the park quick since i still lived near there. I never moved even being in this afterlife shows it. I missed this park...its been way too long. "GAHHHH LOOOOK OUUUUT" I hear but before i can react something hit my side making me drop my skateboard and fell hard on my back. I can feel the weight of some one on top of me. "im tho thorry (y/n)...I mean girl...i mean thome one...i mean hyugkubytuyrkykn" The weight disappeared and i could get up and i did. i see some guy spazing out. He knew my name....and he looks so familiar. I sat next to him calming him down. "Mi...Mituna?" The person looked at me and was silent a bit. He had a helmet that covered his eyes and a yellow black suit. and familiar horns. "Hello thome girl i dont know who knowth my name." he says with a confused blank expression on his face. "B-but you said my name"
"I did?"
I nodded tears slowly forming in my eyes. I could not help the tears. Just by seeing him in person is just...a fucking miracle. "Tuna..." I got up and looked away. I dont want to be here. But i know i have no choice. I can see Meulin watching from a far bench. Mituna really doesnt remember does he. I should just go...i'd rather let meulin stop me than be here. I took a step to leave but let something grab my hand quickly."Dont go!" I hear. I turned looking down. Mituna still sitting down looking at me. I sat on my knees also looking at him. I laid the palm of my hand softly on his cheek. A small smile coming across my face. I love seeing him again though. Why did i want to leave this park now. I just wished he remembered. Maybe i can make him remember.