Chapter 10

I hummed softly petting the head of my matesprite who layed his head on my lap. I love it when he didnt have his helmet on. It gives me the chance to mess with his fluffy hair for abit. "...(Y/n)?..." I replied to him with a soft hum. "W-Will you try to be friendth with tulip?" he asked me. I tilted my head unsure what to really say. "Cauthe i love you both and i dont like to thee you both fight when you meet each other..." He explained. I knew he had a point. I always fought with her and when I look at mituna he always seems hurt. But SHE hurt him from the being. I had a reason to disliker. She Mituna lies. She took away my chances for me to atleast be his friend again. "...I-I don't know tuna...After what happened those weeks ago...I....I don't know...." I sighed as Mituna quickly sat up suddenly. I moved my head in a perfect time so we dont accidently bump out foreheads together. "I know...But thhe thtill ith nice...you jutht need to get to know each other better right?" Mituna almost had the cute sad look on his face. "Don't look at me like that..." I mumbled looking away. "Pleathe (y/n)! Pleathe! I want to thkate with you both with out any fightth." He whined. I may not she his eyes but i could tell his eyes would be tearing up. After what happen...He still hangs out with her. Was she really that fun to be with? I should try right? For tuna? Yes I should. I don't like to see him sad. I just sighed before responding. "...Fine I will but just not-" I was broken off by mituna cheer. "YAAAAAY! Letth go now! thhe thould be there today!" Mituna got up forcing me up with him. Well i was going to say just not today but he's so happy. "Let me just change to my out fit at least ok?" Mituna nod rapidly before running off to find his helmet. I smiled a bit before walking off as well to change. "(Y/N)!!!! MY HAMLET ITH GONE!" I heard a yell from across the room i was in. I put the last thing on which was my shoe before standing up back straight. I looked a side to see something familiar. I couldnt help but to laugh even though i was as well confused. Mituna's helmet was right next to me the whole time. I don't know how but it was. I grabbed the helmet walking out of the room walking over to mituna. "You lose this way more than you lose everything" I let out a giggle. Mituna grinned grabing the helmet puting it on. "Thankth Babe" I blushed a bit but tried to hide it by just walking off to get my helmet and skateboard. I first grabbed my helmet giving it a last glace before putting it on. The memories keeps coming back everytime i glared at this. Everytime i saw it the first word that came in mind was the name 'Mituna'. It was all yellow with a black stripe in the center. It looked old but it worked really well still. I grabbed my skateboard running off to see mituna already out waiting for me ready to go. "Come on!" He sort of said in a rushing tone. He dropped his skateboard and went ahead as i followed behind. "Mituna you shouldn't be going to fast yet. It's not safe" I Called out to him. "Dont worry about it! We're almost there anyway" I heard him call back. I sighed again and tried to sped up catching up to him. The funny thing is i didnt realized i was already at the park up til i heard a familiar call. "HEY TUNA!" We both stopped and turned to see the one and only Latula. "Hey tulip!" he greeted back. i just stood there watching, holding on to my skateboard close like i was protecting a grub. "Tuna...what's SHE doing here" she questioned Mituna, looking at be with a death glare. I didnt like the look of it at all. "I'm...I'm...not....I'm not here to start a fight" I managed to say with an uncomfortable tone. "Yeeaaaaaaaah thats what you say now" she rolled her eyes looking back at Mituna. Its like she WANTS to start a fight. What is wrong with her? "I'm serious! I'm not here for a fight! I just what us to get along?" I could of sworn i heard a small growl come from Latula. So she doesn't want use to get along...Not even for mituna's sake?! I looked at Mituna and he just looked at latula uncomfortably as well. "Why are so uhappy Latula?! Why dont you want to get along?" Latula went up to me and she looked pissed. This girl has problems. "You know why" She grabbed me by the collar. I looked pretty nervous. Its not going how i wanted it to be. I kicked Latula's back leg so she could let go of me but i just made things worse when she let go. "Why you little-" I felt a punch on my cheek and i stumbled back. Now this pisses me off. I jumped up punching on top of Latula. I pinned her down puching her a few times back and she squirmed to get of my grip but i didnt let her. I bet mituna was staring in horror but i had to...She deserved it. Lost in my own thought i felt my self be thrown off and soon notice latula pinning me down. She looked pretty messed up in the face for a few punches. I squirmed a bit but it didnt change any thing. I felt a slap on my face then a punch, then another slap. I tried to ignore the pain squirming more. I couldnt roll or push her off. She had me pin down good. My body suddenly froze feeling something forcefully pressed against my lips. My eyes widen big. W-Was she kissing me?! No! I wanted to try to be her friend! Not to try to be her Kismesis!!!!