I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? { THE END }

_________________________________________________________

I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? { THE END }

_________________________________________________________

Well guys this looks like the end... but there will be a sequel coming soon so I hope you love that one as much as you love this one!!!

And I know the last chapter was a dud but I had to do something, before I get to the surprises in this chapter!!! I hope you like it!!

Tinnyxx

__________________________________________________________

R I C K Y

Driving to the lake brought back memories of my childhood with my family and Tyson. Nobody in motor cross or at school knows about this except Tyson.

So bringing Lucia here means a lot for me, and then I will take her to her house, where Katelyn has a surprise for her birthday... I'm surprised Lucia hasn't said anything about it.

"I thought we were going to my house?" Lucia questioned when we pulled into the gravel car park of the boathouse.

"Yeah we will... I just want to show you something first," I said, she frowned as she got out of the car, and followed me to the wharf. It was just sunset and the small lapping of the waves brought a relaxed feeling. I walked further up the wharf, tugging Lucia with me.

"It's beautiful...but" we sat down on the edge of the wharf with our feet dangling over the water. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Because... this is like my happy place" when she quirked an eyebrow, I felt slightly offended. "Hey! It's not funny; you haven't even heard the story yet"

"Sorry" when she waited for me to continue, I blew out a sigh.

"This is where my parents first met, and where our family panics and such, have been held..." I said quickly knowing it would be lame. "And this is also where I first met Tyson"

"Ohh, that's how your friends with Tyson! You guys must be like this" she crossed her two fingers.

"Yeah we are," I laughed. "Any who, I just wanted to show you this.... And to distract"

"Wait.... What do you mean by distract?" she narrowed her eyes on me.

"Did I say distract? I meant... discuss? Discuss... our relationship statues" I grinned at my quick thinking and incredible intelligence.

"Haha, nice try... I know that we are 100% in our relationship" she paused and looked me in the face again. "Plus you're a really bad liar"

"Okay fine, I said 'distract'... you happy?"

"Yess greatly!" she placed her head on my shoulder, as I wrapped my arms around her, moving her closer to me. I leaned close and started singing "you're beautiful" by James Blunt.

She looked up with a weird look on her face, her bottom lip started to quiver. I quickly kissed her on the forehead and spread my arms wide.

"Your beautiful, its true!" her face was turning red and I started laughing. The sun was on the horizon, and I stood up. I held out my hand for Lucia's, she is beautiful even if she was anything else, I would still love her. She placed her hand in me and I pulled her up and held her in the Waltz position.

"You know there is no music, Romeo," she laughed as I span her around on the wooden wharf.

"We can make our own!" and I started singing the song again.