My Characters

This story features my following OCs:

-Lady Sigyn of Asgard (my version of her!)- Thor storyline

Goddess of Fidelity and Fertility. Love and best friend of Loki, friend of Thor.

-Kazimiera Konstantin - Iron Man and Avengers storyline

A mercenary-thief and trained combatant who met Tony when she hacked into Stark Industries. They eventually steal each other's hearts. 

-Agent Karen Granger (Carina Granado)/Spark - Captain America storyline

Founder of SHIELD, former SHIELD agent, girlfriend of Bucky Barnes. Lived many years under the name Agent Liv Sword.

-Princess Kalyna of Sokovia/Firebird - Black Panther storyline

Ruler of Sokovia which is allied with Wakanda. An enhanced being known as the Firebird. Love of King T'Challa.

-Master Ekaterina - Doctor Strange storyline

Master of the Mystic Arts. Ally, mentor, and girlfriend of Steven Strange. Formerly blinded, anxious about the scars around her eyes.

-Envydora 'Envy' - Guardians of the Galaxy storyline

While Gamora may be the favourite daughter, Envy is Thanos's prized weapon and often personal guard. She is an orange-skinned alien. Later rebels and joins the Guardians along with her sisters.

-Agent Sascha Shostakov/Black Widow - Black Widow and Avengers storyline

The Original Black Widow from during World War II. Love of Yelena Belova.

And...

-Adonia, Lady Infinity - Avengers storyline

Keeper of the Infinity Stones, an Elder of the universe, one of the most powerful beings in the universe and reality. Close friend of Taneleer Tivan and En Dwi Gast, the Collector and the Grandmaster. Love of Thanos. Could be the Avengers greatest ally, or their deadliest enemy...

(So if anyone is also reading my 'Black Panther' story, you'll know that I cast the wonderful Gal Gadot as my OC from that story, Kalyna, who is also apart of this story. As you'll discover as you read this story, all these characters bear a resemblance to one another, and I imagine that if they were in the movies the same actress would play all of them. I didn't originally picture Gal playing all of these characters, but I'm also not sure who I picture playing them, so imagine them how you like! :))