Sixteen - Snap!

Wakanda - Earth

"Oh yeah!" cheered Bruce as Thor gave a great battle cry and lit up the battlefield, literally, with his lightning. "You guys are so screwed now!"

There was no time to ask each other questions, as following the moment of surprise by Thor's grand entrance, the fight resumed. The group just kept on fighting, glad to have their old friend and ally the mighty God of Thunder back.

Thor had two creatures with him, one a raccoon with a gun, and the other a tree.

Groot impaled a bunch of aliens on a branch. "I am Groot!"

"I am Steve Rogers," Cap replied, thinking Groot was introducing himself.

Further down the field, Karen was zapping the aliens with her electric bracelets, when Thor came bursting in, taking out a group of them with his ax and lightning. He smiled and nodded to her. "Hello, Little Lightning."

"Just like old times, huh?" Nat called to the other Black Widow over the sound of Sascha's machine gun firing and the snarling of the alien creatures.

"Minus the aliens," was her reply.

"Uh, we got incoming-" Sam's warning came over the radio.

His warning came almost too late, as large, round ships came crashing onto the field, crushing everything in their path and tearing up the earth.

Right before the ships could come crashing down upon them though, red energy swirls surrounded them, lifting them up and sending them back the way they came, taking out many of the aliens. Wanda had joined the fight!

"Why was she up there this whole time?" cried Okoye.

"Guys, we've got a Vision situation!" Sam alerted.

"On my way-" Wanda was cut off when she was knocked down by the female alien from the Black Order.

"He'll die alone, as will you," she sneered.

"But she's not alone." Wanda looked up to see Nat, Sascha, and Okoye had surrounded them.

"Looks like you're the one who's alone," Sascha stated to the alien.

Okoye swirled her spear, nodding to the other ladies who dove at their opponent, four-to-one.

The alien, Proxima Midnight, swung her blade at Nat, who blocked the blow with her batons, only to be forcefully shoved to the ground.

Red energy engulfed Proxima, obviously startling and confusing her, lifting her up into the air - right as one of the round ships passed by. Blue blood splattered around them.