#10

There was a knock on Yoongi and Jimin's apartment door.

"Babe can you get that" Yoongi says as he looks over new lyrics that he's written.

"Hey Taehyung" Jimin smiles as he gladly invites him in.

"Hey Jimin hyung" Taehyung says as he hugs Jimin.

"Yoongi hyung, Taehyung's here" Jimin says as he walks over to Yoongi.

"Okay hold on" Yoongi says.

"Hyung, I thought you weren't working today" Jimin whines.

Yoongi sighs.

"I'm not working. I'm just proofreading right now" Yoongi admits.

"That's still working. Because if you find an error you'll fix it right?" Jimin asks.

"Yes" Yoongi says as he looks at Jimin. "I have to. If I don't then I'll forget to fix them later"

"Well I thought you weren't busy hyung" Taehyung says.

"Oh I'm not. Well not anymore" Yoongi says as he finally gets up from his desk.

"When's Jungkook coming over?" Jimin asks Yoongi.

"Jungkook? The Jeon Jungkook?!" Taehyung asks surprisingly.

"Yes. The Jeon Jungkook" Jimin laughs.

"Oh my god! I'm his biggest fan! I downloaded all of his songs. I have every single album of his!" Taehyung almost screams.

"So you really love Jeon Jungkook, huh?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes! I've been dying to meet him. He's such a great singer" Taehyung fangirls.

"Okay so you have listened to every song Jungkook has produced. You say you have all of his albums, but you have none of mine?" Yoongi says disappointedly.

"Min Yoongi I love your songs too" Taehyung muffled.

"I feel highly offended Taehyung. I thought I was your best friend" Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Hyung, he loves you. It's just that Jeon Jungkook is at the top of the charts" Jimin admits.

"That's exactly why he's featured on my new song" Yoongi smirks.

"So when is Jungkook coming here?" Taehyung asks excitingly.