88

"I have a feeling they're going to be great. School isn't going to be that bad for them, right?" Ellie gazed as Hoseok in awe. All she wanted was what was going to be best for her children.

"They're twins, twins have the right to learn just as well as every individual. Let's just hope they're both on track with each other."

"We have a long time until they start grade school jagi. They're going to be fine." Hoseok kissed his wife's forehead. He felt as if his life was finally back on track.

No secrets.

No lies.

Just...a perfect life.

But even he knew that life wasn't perfect. With his wife pregnant with twins, it was perfect enough for him. He was about to have two bundles of sunshine in his life.

2 Months Ago...

Ellie hesitantly wobbled upstairs as she grabbed onto the staircase railing. She looked frightened as she felt pressure on her wrist. "Don't be afraid. I'm not mad anymore. I-I get it, it was years ago. You don't have to make worthless excuses about why you did it."

Hoseok was understanding.

He didn't need to yell, scream, or even swear.

It was all too unnecessary.

"Hobi, you should be ashamed to call me your wife. What about our child?" Instead of her husband scolding her, she scolded herself.

She thought of herself as a pornstar. It was high school. She had no other job to pay for personal needs. Her family had moved, assigning to a job.

She spoke broken Korean. She could barely get through school.

She didn't mean to keep this secret. At least, not for that long.

"It's going to be fine. I'm fine, you're fine, we're fine. I can't hate you for something you did years ago Ellie."

-

"When did one drink, before four?" Jimin sighed as he sipped on his water. He was now responsible for both Namjoon and Yoongi. He already knew the night wasn't going to be an easy one.

Namjoon stared blankly at the bartender. Yoongi was busy talking the DJ's ears off, demanding him to play music from his new album.

Tony couldn't be with them. He wasn't allowed to drink since he was driving himself back home that night.

"J-Johnny, what time is it?" Namjoon's voice trailed off at the last word. He was starting to feel tired and ready to get back to the hotel room. Jimin stared at him in confusion.

Johnny?

"Namjoon, my name's Jimin, and it's..." The younger paused as he glared down at his smartwatch. "12:43."

"Woah, what? W-We should get home Jimmy." The older muttered, trying his best not to stutter over his own words. Jin wouldn't be too happy if he knew Namjoon was drinking, with Yoongi especially. He was already starting to have trust issues again.

"Tell that to Yoongi. He's already upset with me because I didn't let him buy another drink." Yoongi was a heavy drinker. Ever since he became an idol, he was in the spotlight. Long nights on tours wasn't any better.

He was exposed to so much drugs and alcohol, luckily he wasn't a drug addict. Yoongi ran with the wrong crowd, obviously. They would make up irrelevant reasons to make Yoongi drink. Since the day he neglected his best friend, Namjoon.

Until he met Jimin.

"Y-You should f-find him before he does something stupid." The elder recommended, dropping his head down in the process. Jimin stared at him worriedly. He was also exhausted and ready for bed.

"I'll be back." The younger groaned as he hopped from his stool. Hoping—praying— that Yoongi hadn't "accidentally" gotten in a fight with some random guy because he'd accidentally stepped on his shoe.

Yoongi! Jimin spotted him, sitting by himself in a booth. "What happened? I told you not to go so far away."

"I was mad at you. Now I'm pissed because you didn't find me sooner." The raven haired grouched whilst staggering as he lifted himself up.

The elder's fiancé snickered at the sight. He was glad he was okay. Drunk, but okay. "Take my hand. You better hope no one noticed you." The younger scoffed, which Yoongi proudly ignored.

"Where's N-N-Namjoon?" Yoongi yawned. His eyes watery, his body was eager for rest. He was definitely done for the night.

The younger stared at the place he was suppose to be. "Probably throwing up. Come on!" Yoongi tensed as he felt Jimin yank his wrist, luring him into the men's bathroom.

"Namjoon hyung! Yah, Nam-" Jimin immediately closed the stall. Completely regretting ever coming in there. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

That wasn't Namjoon was it? That couldn't be him getting sucked off. It wouldn't be.

Jimin had to look again.

He reopened the bathroom stall, nervously. Before Jimin could brea-

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Jimin heard. He sighed in relief as he quickly grabbed onto Yoongi's hand and escorted themselves out of the bathroom.

It wasn't Namjoon.

He was gone.

A/N: I actually didn't proofread this, so there will be editing later on. I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense. I love you💜

For anyone who's a little confused(or completely) Namjoon disappeared from the bar, and that guy in the bathroom stall wasn't Namjoon.