48

"I see we came at the wrong time." Jimin says as he covers his face.

"Oh fuck!" Jungkook shouts as he buttons up his pants.

"Did you two just fuck on my brand new ass couch?! I paid $10,000.40 for this." Yoongi admits. "Could you two at least do this at your own house?"

"We didn't have sex, on your luxurious couch." Jungkook confesses.

"We almost did." Taehyung smirks.

Jungkook glares at Taehyung.

"N-No, we were not. Yoongi we would never disrespect your house or your furniture like that." Jungkook admits.

"Then why isn't Tae wearing a shirt?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin slowly peeks his eyes through his fingers and stares at Taehyung.

Yoongi looks over at Jimin.

Jimin quickly covers his eyes again.

"Are you playing peek-a-boo with me?" Taehyung laughs.

"I'm going to take a shower. See you two tomorrow." Yoongi says as he walks into his room.

"I'll take one with you." Jimin says as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend.

"Wait, so you two are dating?" Jungkook asks as he watches Jimin and Yoongi.

"Is that why you two were gone so long? Because the store is closed at this time." Taehyung says.

"Are you two dating?" Yoongi smirks.

"Well..." Jungkook pauses as he looks at Taehyung and tilts his head to the side.

"Only if Jungkook accepts me." Taehyung gives off a cheesy grin.

Jungkook quickly walks up to Taehyung and kisses the tip of his nose.

"I do." Jungkook giggles embarrassingly as he strokes his boyfriend's hair.

"Alright then." Yoongi says as he holds onto Jimin's tiny hand. "We're a couple."

"I knew it!" Jungkook shouts in excitement.

"But don't you two go out telling everyone. We want to come out together first." Jimin says.

"We won't. You can trust us." Taehyung admits.

-

"Hoseok, I don't think I'm going to be able to go to Yoongi's celebration party if I'm still feeling like this." Ellie groans as she lies onto the bed.

"I hope you feel better soon. I'm taking to you to the doctor if you keep feeling sick." Hoseok says as he kisses his wife's cheek.

"Thank you so much Hobi~" Ellie smiles. "I'm grateful for having you as my husband."

"Don't thank me, it's my job. Being in Min Yoongi's new music video is absolutely life changing. Not for me, but for both of us." Hoseok says as he sits on the side of he bed.

"Is Min Yoongi really mean in person?" Ellie asks.

"No, he's actually very funny and professional." Hoseok admits.

"Well hopefully I can meet him in person at the party." Ellie says.

"Hey didn't you tell me you knew Min Yoongi's manager, Jimin?" Hoseok asks.

"Yeah, Park Jimin. We went to the same high school." Ellie says nervously.

"How did you know him?" Hoseok asks curiously.

"I don't. We never talked." Ellie says.