67

A/N: Warning! There will be Vkook smut in this chapter. If you're not into smut then DON'T read, run💜

Jungkook had no problem giving Taehyung what he wanted. Even if that meant making him feel like the only man in the world.

"Are you sure you want this?" Taehyung asks. All he ever wanted was to make the younger feel comfortable.

He wanted to show him actual love.

"I'm sure. I've never felt so needy. I'm sorry if I'm being selfish." Jungkook confessed. He wanted the boy to tear him apart.

Jungkook was always a bottom.

"It's okay to feel needy." Taehyung muttered as he pushed the boy gently against the crimson red wall. Jungkook was never treated gently. He wasn't use to it.

He liked rough.

The younger quickly pulled Taehyung, making him their lips clasp into each other. Jungkook wanted to feel more of Taehyung and that's exactly what he was going to do.

Taehyung was going to slow for him.

The boy kissed long and deeply inserting his tongue into the younger's mouth. He grasped Jungkook's hair in the process.

Taehyung was also needy.

"We can't do it here. I want to go into my office." Jungkook suggests, kissing the boy again and again. Taehyung didn't ask why his office, but he really didn't care.

He needed Jungkook.

-

Everyone in the parlor stared at Yoongi and his lover. Everyone was wondering there same thing.

Was Jimin going to say yes?

"We've only talked about coming out today. I never thought you actually meant marriage. I guess you beat me to the punch." Jimin smiled showing his beautiful pink lips. He really did look like an angel. Even when he cried.

"I feel so calm with you. We've been dating for 5 years and we've never talked about marrying each other. I just wanted to take a chance." Yoongi confesses still kneeling before his boyfriend.

"Yoongi...I'll marry you under one condition." Jimin says as he took the ring from Yoongi.

"And what is that?" Yoongi asks nervously. He didn't want to be embarrassed by his one and only boyfriend.

"I want to have a bouncy house at the wedding!" Jimin proclaims as he flashes his cute grin. He was the kiddy type. He just wanted to feel like at kid again, at his own wedding

-

Jungkook took Taehyung's shirt off without warning and threw it aside.

His eyes met Taehyung's, and before he knew it, Taehyung had slammed his hand against the wall, trapping Jungkook.

Their lips connected passionately. It felt way different than kissing Lee Joon. It wasn't forced, or quick.

It was love.

Something that both Jungkook and Taehyung never felt. He could hear the younger moan as he slid his pajama pants off.

He had on nothing else.

Jungkook's member flashed right in front of him. Taehyung was impressed at his size.

"Wow, your really big, but I'm bigger baby." The older smirked as he pushed Jungkook up again his desk. Her never used it, so he thought if would be a safe place.

"Ah~" The younger moaned as he felt Taehyung's soft hands cup his ass cheeks. He loved touching, it was another reason why he loved Taehyung.

He had soft, big hands.

"Do you use condoms?" Jungkook mutters as he bent over for Taehyung. Jungkook didn't want to waste anymore time. He wanted the boy inside him.

"Well Lee Joo-" Taehyung was interrupted by Jungkook backing up against his groin. "Nevermind."

Jungkook didn't want to ruin the perfect moment they were having together. Lee Joon was out of the conversation.

"I have plenty of them daddy." Jungkook proclaims as he grabbed a fresh new condom from the drawer.

A/N: I promised smut in the beginning. I'm going to keep that promise💜