28

Taehyung announced to the whole entire media that he was indeed homosexual.

Taehyung started having an extreme anxiety attack about finally coming out.

He was too afraid to check his phone, or even step outside. He was too afraid of being judged. So he spent the entire night with his boyfriend.

"Taehyung, baby it's not the end of the world. Now I know how much you love me" Lee Joon smiles.

Taehyung buried his head in his boyfriend's chest.

"I wanna die" Taehyung muffles.

"Baby boy don't say that. It hurts me when you say things like that" Lee Joon says as he caresses Taehyung's spine.

"What if everyone hates me now?" Taehyung asks.

"Well then you'll have me." Lee Joon admits. "C'mon stop crying."

"I don't understand. Why don't you come out too?"Taehyung asks.

"Everyone already knows I'm gay. I came out 3 years ago" Lee Joon lies.

"Oh. Well how did your career go?" Taehyung asks.

"It's still great. No one really cared when I told them I was gay" Lee Joon says.

"Did your family know?" Taehyung asks.

Lee Joon stopped caressing Taehyung.

"Why'd you stop?" Taehyung asks as he looks up at his boyfriend.

"It's time for sleep" Lee Joon says as he flips the blanket over. "Get into bed"

Taehyung slides into bed, waiting for his boyfriend to join him.

-buzz buzz-

"Who is that?" Lee Joon asks as he glares at Taehyung's phone.

"It's probably just comments. I don't want to see them" Taehyung says as he turns his phone to silent.

"You should stop avoiding them and look at them" Lee Joon suggests.

"No" Taehyung says as he covers his head with the blanket.

"What did you just say? No is prohibited in this house Kim Taehyung!" Lee Joon yells.

"Okay, I'm sorry" Taehyung says as he unlocks his phone to stroll through the comments.

"Good boy" Lee Joon says proudly.

Taehyung takes a moment to read through the comments under his Instagram post.

Liked by jammyjimin, h0pe2dance, suga

Liked by jammyjimin, h0pe2dance, suga.the.rapper and 4,725 others

View all 3948 comments
Beautaeful Gay and proud🌈 Happy Pride Month!!
h0pe2dance Omggggg!!!! Congrats
queen.irene I'm happy for you babe💞 lots of lovee💜

1 Hour Ago

-

"Oh my god baby" Taehyung says shockingly.

Lee Joon glares at Taehyung with no reaction.

"What?" Lee Joon says.

"Come look at this! Every comment I'm reading is positive" Taehyung smiles.

"See I told you everything was going to be okay. You should thank me" Lee Joon says.

"Thank you baby" Taehyung says as he kisses him.