57

"You need to leave. I don't know who you are, or what you want." Lee Joon said as he attempted to push Taehyung back outside the door.

"You don't know who I am? That's really funny. Would you fuck someone you don't know then?" Taehyung asks as he pushes Lee Joon back.

"Honey, who is this?" A woman asks. She looked like she was in her mid late twenties. She was beautiful, with short brown hair.

"I'm his ex boyfriend miss." Taehyung smiles as he staggers toward the woman.

"Baby no he's not! I don't even know who this man is." Lee Joon turns his face toward the woman and then back at Taehyung. "Please leave."

"Please? Leave? The last time I was here you wanted me to stay. Excuse me miss, are you his girlfriend?" Taehyung asks, ignoring Lee Joon.

"Yes I am. How is that any of your business? He doesn't know you and I don't know you. You need to leave our home, now!" The woman commands as she stares at Taehyung.

Taehyung was completely drunk. He didn't care about leaving.

He wasn't leaving without revenge.

-

"Mr. Jay Park, someone is here to see you." Jay Park's assistant manager says as she walks into his office.

Jay Park's assistant manager was really good friends with Lee Joon for some odd reason. They met at Starbucks and it went from there.

"Who are they?" Jay Park asked. He didn't normally get company at his house. He knew it had to be someone important.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook, sir. He says he's an old friend of yours." His assistant manager stated, nervously.

She was a huge fan of Jeon Jungkook. He was her idol too. I guess he was everyone's idol.

"Bring him in." Jay Park scoffed as he pulled away from his laptop. "Hey! If Jungkook ever stops by here again always let him in. We're really good friends."

"Yes sir." She bowed as she brought Jungkook into his office. "Here he is."

"Thank you Jisoo. You may leave." Jay Park says as he gave off his sweet smile.

Jay Park looked at the boy as he held his head down. He didn't really know what to say, or how to react.

"What brings you here?" Jay Park asks nervously. He didn't know what to expect from the boy. He looked exhausted. He was skinnier.

"Lee Joon and I finally broke up." Jungkook mumbles as he continued to hold his head.

Jay Park smiled.

"I'm glad." Jay Park says. "How do you feel?"

"I feel free. Finally, after 2 years I finally can breath normally. I can sleep and eat whatever, whenever I please. I can finally..." Jungkook pauses as he looks as Jay Park's curious face.

"Finally what Jungkook?" Jay Park asks as he intertwines his fingers together.

"Smile and actually feel happy." Jungkook smiled. He didn't just smile normally. His smile was wide and full of happiness.

"That's all I've ever wanted. Knowing that you were dating Lee Joon really scared me. The way he use to hurt you and use you for your body. I don't want to bring back bad memories so I'm going to fill them with good ones." Jay Park confesses as he held the boy's hands.

Jungkook shook a little. He'd never been touched since Taehyung held him in his arms.

He missed him. He missed his touch.