32

Taehyung quickly threw his phone back onto the nightstand as he hears the shower turn off.

He buries his head underneath the covers, pretending to sleep. As he hears the bathroom door open.

"Baby wake up" Lee Joon says as he walks out of the steamy bathroom.

"Mhm" Taehyung moans, as he pretends to wake up.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" His boyfriend asks.

"Pancakes" Taehyung says.

"That's all?" Lee Joon asks.

"Yes! You can't go wrong with a plateful of pancakes" Taehyung smiles.

"You're beautiful" Lee Joon says as he kisses Taehyung on his cheek.

"And you're sexy" Taehyung blushes.

"Okay well I'll go out and get pancakes. I never cook" Lee Joon says as he dries off.

"When are you leaving to go to your shoot?" Taehyung asks.

"In 3 hours, but I need to make sure my baby boy eats first" Lee Joon says as he dries off.

"Okay baby" Taehyung smiles.

"But remember. Don't go any fucking where. Unless the apartments on fire, got it!" Lee Joon orders.

Taehyung nods.

"Use your fucking words!" Lee Joon commands.

"Yes d-daddy" Taehyung stutters.

Taehyung wasn't comfortable calling his boyfriend daddy.

Not even his own father.

-

-knock knock-

"That's Namjoon" Yoongi says as he gestures Jimin toward the door.

"Hello, Namjoon hyung" Jimin bows as he welcomes Namjoon inside.

"Oh hey Jiminie! Yoongi-ah, are you working on another song?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah, I decided not to go to the shoot today" Yoongi says.

"Aww why? I know you're ready for the music video to drop" Namjoon smiles as he sits beside Yoongi.

"Just some personal problems" Yoongi sighs.

"Well are you going to be able to make it tomorrow? I heard Jungkook will be in your video" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah I will I guess. I have no choice but to be. Yes Jungkook is a born actor. He's playing the character in the music video very well" Yoongi states.

"Well I can't wait for it to come out! We're still having a celebration party, right?" Namjoon asks Yoongi.

"Duh, why wouldn't we?" Yoongi asks.

"Well it's just going to be a lot of people coming because I'm inviting a lot of people, including Jin" Namjoon confesses.

"Oh, Jin..." Yoongi pauses. "He's not still pissed is he?" Yoongi asks.

"No he got over it. I told him he can be in one of my music videos when I drop my new mixtape" Namjoon says proudly.

"Well I'll be right there to support you" Yoongi smiles.

"Thanks Yoongi, I appreciate it. So are you hosting the party alone?" Namjoon asks.

"Well I wouldn't say alone. Jimin and I are hosting it together" Yoongi admits.

"Ah, I see. Yoongi you need a girlfriend. You've been single way too long" Namjoon laughs.

"I should say the same for you. Where's your girlfriend?" Yoongi asks.

"She's at home" Namjoon says nervously.

"Well why don't you just invite her to the party?" Yoongi asks suspiciously.

"Does she have an Instagram?" Jimin asks Namjoon.

"I-I, I don't know anymore" Namjoon laughs as he scratches his head.

Jimin looks at Yoongi confused.

"How do you not know if your own girlfriend has an Instagram?" Yoongi asks.

"You know model, Kim Taehyung, came out as gay yesterday!" Jimin blurts.

Yoongi gives Jimin an evil stare.

Yoongi did not want to hear his name.

"J-Jimin, that was irrelevant to this conversation. Why are you speaking about him now?" Yoongi asks angrily.

"I-I just thought he should know" Jimin says as he stares at the floor.

"And why are you telling me? I'm not gay" Namjoon laughs, again.

"Nobody said you were" Yoongi says.

"I-I think I should go. I have things to do back home" Namjoon says as he quickly makes his way towards the front door.

"Well bye! Come back soon" Jimin says as he closes the door.

"That was weird" Yoongi says.

"Yeah, I've never seen Namjoon so nervous" Jimin laughs.

"Do you think it has something to do with his 'girlfriend'?" Yoongi asks.

"I have no idea" Jimin admits.