94

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Mark, and Jackson all drank their tea together as they say and chatted with each other over each other's personal life.

Mark and Jin had arrived before Jungkook and Taehyung, which made Mark invite his boyfriend over since they needed as many people as possible. Most of the people who arrived was Hoseok friends.

"We really appreciate every one of you bringing a present for us. We will hopefully do the same for you one day." Hoseok smiled as he sipped his cup of warm green tea with the end of the tea bag hanging from the opposite end of his mug.

Jackson and Mark both looked at each other and the younger smirked as he reached for his boyfriend's hand in the process. They'd talked about having children numerous times so they never felt awkward about talking about it.

Taehyung and Jungkook on the other hand, they hadn't thought or talked about it at all and they wanted to keep it that way for a little while longer.

A lot while longer

The two youngest boyfriends sat in silence as they both enjoyed each other's presence. Stirring up a conversation wasn't as easy as they thought it would be.

Damn, do I always have to be the one who says something first? Hoseok said mostly to himself even though he was fighting the urge to actually say it aloud.

"Y'know I just noticed something." Jin spoke, gaining everyone in the living room's attention. "You and Ellie are the only heterosexual couple here."

Hoseok's mouth widened and gasped at the sudden comment. All Jackson could do was snicker, trying his absolute hardest not to laugh out loud.

Too late.

Jackson almost choked on his own cup of tea as he died in laughter over Mark's lap. "H-He did not -"

"I just noticed that you were the only single person here." Hoseok's wife wanted to have the last laugh even though she didn't feel offended by Jin at all, but she didn't know Jin was so sensitive to talk to.

Jin's smile quickly exchanged with an angry glare from the idea of the room. He wasn't single at all. He had a fiancé, but he wasn't there at the time which meant...he was probably going to be single for a few more hours until his lover returned home.

"Don't go there. You have no right to call me single. I have a fiancé whom I've dated for 7 years and we're finally marrying in 3 months," Jin explained as he flipped his bang out from in front of his eyes and crossed his right leg over the other. "This is why I hate straight people."

-

Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi all knew that it would take at least 12 hours and 30 minutes until they would hit ground back in South Korea. It was going to be a weird and boring fly back and Jimin knew that for sure.

Namjoon sunk in his seat, fiddling with his engagement ring. Everytime he would look at his ring and see the engraving he would feel a wave of satisfaction for the day. That's all he needed, to kickstart his day. That, and a fiancé on his bedside everyday.

"Make sure you all have your passports ready, because I swear to God if you lose it you won't be stepping foot in Korea again." The elder told as he sat waiting. Waiting for their flight to be called.

"Baby, why aren't you wearing your mask? Do you want to be attacked?" Jimin asked as he reached inside his backpack. "Here take this one. I always bring extras."

"No need to baby. The media knows I'm gay and that I'm engaged. They're not going to be attacking me anytime soon unless it's for answers." Yoongi proclaimed as he kissed his fiancé on the cheek with all pride. There wasn't any hesitation in his eyes, the only thing he saw was love.

The younger's face flared red in embarrassment as he covered his face from Namjoon. Even though Namjoon couldn't care less about what he and the other were doing. All he needed from Jimin was to keep his promise and forget about everything.

Forgetting wasn't so hard after all.

"Angel don't hide your face from me. I know how you are when we're alone. You're not as innocent as you look Jiminie." Yoongi laughed to himself which made Jimin blush harder, but he was angry at the same time.

"I don't know how he is when you two are alone and I want to keep it that way. So can you two quit flirting for at least an hour." Namjoon exclaimed, more like questioned. He missed Jin like crazy and he couldn't contact him because his phone was completely dead. He felt like an ass for not contacting with him in so long.

Yoongi smiled and then frowned at his dongsaeng. He felt bad for Namjoon. Not because he was annoyed, but because he didn't have his love with him. He also felt a tad of guilt for bringing Jimin with the two of them.

He kind of knew Namjoon wouldn't like third wheeling that much. He would never want to hurt nor disappoint Namjoon. He had done it before and Namjoon quickly forgave him for it. Jin would most likely hate him if he had hurt Namjoon in any way. It was just very hard for Yoongi to leave the younger alone for three days without giving, kisses, hugs, cuddles, and hickies. 

"We're so sorry Namjoon. We'll keep the PDA at a minimum." The elder smiled as he heard their flight was called. That's when he grabbed Jimin hand and squeezed it tightly, assuring him that it was time for them to head home.

Almost...

A/N: OMG, I can't explain to you how much I love you guys. You are all perfect and never forget it. Thank you for supporting me and thank you for 50k!💜