59

-

TheRealKookie🍪
I love you
Delivered

-

"What the fuck gives you the right to talk to females like that? What even gives you the right to talk to anyone like that?" Taehyung asks angrily as he pushes Lisa aside.

"What the fuck did you just say to me fag? What I tell her has nothing to do with you." Lee Joon snaps. He picked the right fight with wrong person.

Taehyung laughs at his comeback. He thought it was pathetic.

"Does that suppose to scare me?" Taehyung asks as he walks directly up to Lee Joon. "You're nothing but a bitch who picks on people who's smaller than y-" Taehyung was interrupted as Lee Joon punches him in his jaw.

"What was that?" Lee Joon laughs. The thing was, Taehyung didn't fall.

That didn't phase him one bit. He's been hit before. He's been beaten, kicked, spat on, lied to, and controlled. This wouldn't be the first.

Lee Joon pushed him, yet again he didn't fall.

Taehyung saw red. 

-

"See I told you that he wouldn't go home. Now we've lost Taehyung. I told you to not let him go, especially when he's not in the right headspace." Jimin tells. He was angry at Yoongi for letting Taehyung leave.

Whatever happened to Taehyung, Jimin was going to blame him for it.

"Try calling him again. I'm sure he's fine. He's probably at Jungkook's or something." Yoongi says, trying not to worry him or his boyfriend.

"Oh my god!" Jimin gasps. He was a little overdramatic when he realized something.

"What?!" Yoongi asks eagerly. "Did he answer?"

"No. There was a strange man on the other line. He had a deep voice, but it wasn't Tae. Oh my god what if he's hurt. What if he hit him with a car." Jimin worries as he places his phone into his lap.

"What? Give me the phone!" Yoongi commands as he reaches for Jimin's phone. Jimin was literally shaking. He was about to have an anxiety attack.

Yoongi looks over at Jimin and pulls over on the side of the road. He holds the phone up to his ear. "Hello."

-

Taehyung tackles Lee Joon making them both land on the hard polished floor. He couldn't stop himself from connecting his fist to Lee Joon's face.

All he wanted was revenge. That's the only way he wanted to do it. He had to beat the hell out of him.

"Boys stop! Not today!" Lisa screams as she runs into their shared bedroom.

Taehyung wrestles with him and blocks every punch Lee Joon tried to give him. "Don't fight me bitch!"

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop!" Lisa commands as she aims a gun at both of them. "I will shoot you both right now if you don't."

"L-Lisa -" Lee Joon was interrupted by Lisa's voice.

"Shut the fuck up! I will shoot in your face if you say another word. Sir can you please get off of Joon." Lisa demands. She wasn't too controlled by Lee Joon. He was basically controlled by her.

Lee Joon swiftly gets up without questioning.

"Walk away from him and sit down. I want to hear what he has to say and don't you say a word because I will not hesitate to shoot you." Lisa says calmly. For a woman she was dominant one, always.

"Your boyfriend over there has been p-playing you. He's been dating a man named Jeon Jungkook for 2 years. He's only dated me for 2 months. I know it may be hard to believe, but it's true. He's a hoe." Taehyung spills. He didn't know for sure if Lisa was going to believe him or not, but he had no choice.

"Is that right?" Lisa asks as he stares at her boyfriend with the most demonic eyes. "So you really were cheating on me weren't you? Is that why you didn't want people to see us together? Were you ashamed? You piece of dog shit!"

"Jagiya -" Lee Joon was interrupted as Lisa shot him.

"SHUT UP!" Lisa cries. She knew it all along. She knew he was cheating, but not with who.

Taehyung was in complete shock. Lee Joon was shot, right in front of him. I guess you can say he was traumatized.