64

"LET'S GET IT!" Yoongi screams as he jumps off his dining room table. He was happiest. The happiest he's ever been since he's met Jimin.

It was finally time.

Jimin grabs his boyfriend by his arm as drags him into the parlor. Surprisingly that's where they had their first date. It was very meaningful to the both of them.

"B-Baby." Yoongi smiled as Jimin closed the door behind him.

"You need to stop drinking so much. The party just started. You know we still have to tell everyone." Jimin sighs. Yoongi had promised him before that he wouldn't drink at the celebration.

"You're right, you're right. I'm sorry. There's just so much alcohol and they were calling me." Yoongi admits as he stumbles towards Jimin.

Jimin laughed at his drunken boyfriend. His voice had started to slur, but he was walking perfectly straight.

-knock knock-

The two boys stared at the door started to unlatch.

Hoseok

"Hey uh, Yoongi I brought my wife here." Hoseok smiles as he held hand in hand with Ellie. He wore an angelic smile. No one's had ever seen him this happy.

"Oh well hello. We can have a drink together by the pool." Yoongi suggests, but Jimin quickly nudged his shoulder making his nose flare.

Ellie was a foreigner who had only came to Korea temporarily. Until she meet sunshine Hoseok who changed her mind and her life.

Now she was introduced to celebrities.

"Yoongi is taking a break from drinking anymore tonight, but we would love to get to know you and your wife a little more." Jimin exclaims as he took Yoongi by his wrist.

-

The atmosphere had gotten warmer for both of the boys as Jungkook lowered his hand onto Taehyung's back making Taehyung catch chills.

Taehyung gently moved away from the younger as he placed his hand onto his thigh.

"Kookie...you're making my pee pee hard." Taehyung giggled as he wiped sweat from his forehead. He felt his temperature rising even when the boy wasn't touching him anymore.

Jungkook laughed at his almost boyfriend. He still had a tiny little innocence left in him. It made the younger smile.

"Your innocence is really going to get you fucked." Jungkook said with a slick smirk.

"How's that like?" Taehyung asks innocently. His innocence was taken away by Jungkook and only Jungkook could give it back.