two

"No, no, no..."

This can't be happening. It has to be a dream. Mark couldn't be pregnant.

"Fuck!" Mark cries as tears begin forming in his eyes. Positive. The test is actually positive, which is the one thing he didn't want to happen.

Mark's been hearing all about these male pregnancies lately. It's everywhere when he goes online.

Mark has no idea how he's gonna tell Mason, or Scott. He's terrified of what they'll think, or do.

Would they think he's a freak and leave him? Despite the talk he and Mason had, Mark's still worried.

Would they even support him?

What if Scott's not ready to have kids with them yet? He's got such a busy year ahead of him with the Superfruit tour coming up very soon and then going on tour with Pentatonix. Mark doesn't want to put even more pressure on him by adding a child. He doesn't want to scare Scott away.

Mark leans against the wall and slowly slides down it, pulling his legs up to his chest, before sobbing.

Mark doesn't know how long he sits in the bathroom before finally getting up. He cleans up his mess, and heads to the bedroom. He tosses the pregnancy test in his bedside drawer with shaky hands.

Mark takes a deep breath before walking out of the bedroom and heading to the living room.

Mason is still at work unfortunately, while Mark had taken the day off because he "wasn't feeling well" and now he knows exactly why. Everything makes sense now. He's been getting sick in the mornings the past few days. Mason desperately wanted to stay home to take care of him but Mark wouldn't let him. He wouldn't even let Scott stay home. Scott is still out with Mitch, taking care of some Superfruit tour stuff.

Mark sits down on the couch and curls up with a pillow, trying to pay attention to what's on TV. He decides to post a picture of himself on his instagram story to let Scott and Mason know he's doing somewhat okay.

A few hours later, Mason and Scott finally come home.

Mason glances into the living room and he can't help but smile when he sees Mark asleep on the couch. "Hey, he's asleep," he whispers to Scott, earning Scott's attention. Mason knows Scott's been worrying about him all day just as much. The two couldn't wait to come home to take care of him.

"Better wake him up then. He probably hasn't eaten all day if he's been asleep," Scott says quietly, placing the McDonalds bag on the living room table. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom real fast."

"Okay," Mason says before sitting down on the couch while Scott leaves the living room. "Hey, Marky..." He reaches over and he gently shakes his boyfriend, smiling when Mark's eyes slowly flutter open. "Morning sleepyhead. Scotty and I just got home. We brought food for you."

Mark blinks a few times as he looks over at Mason. He grunts and rubs his eyes tiredly before moving so that he's now resting against Mason's shoulder, not caring that he's being clingy right now. He's completely exhausted from earlier. From getting sick again, to crying his eyes out for hours.

Mason chuckles and gently kisses Mark's forehead. "Still not feeling well, baby?"

Mark tries not to cringe when Mason calls him 'baby', making him remember that he's actually pregnant, before he lets out a sigh. "Tired," he mumbles. "Where's Scotty?"

"Bathroom. Are you hungry? We brought home McDonalds just in case you hadn't eaten."

"Mhm," Mark nods and then pushes himself up, tiredly rubbing his eyes.