JB

▫️Genre:Fluff
Title: Button nose
_________________________________________
You and Jaebum have been together for three years now and one thing you've noticed during those years is that he really really likes to pinch your nose.

You know that some couples do these weird things too but you just really get so frustrated because he could never go a day without doing it.

One day you decided to pinch his nose back.

"It hurts...YAH!!"he said when you pinched his nose as he gently slapped your hand away.

"That's how I feel all the time,you really should stop pinching my nose.I think it's starting to deform."You said whining.

"I can't help it, your nose is just so cute~" He decides to pinch your nose again.

You do admit your nose is often called cute because it is quite small and it reminded people of a button.

"Yah, if you keep doing this I won't be able to breathe."You said.

"You'll be fine." Jaebum said clearly not worried.

"You should care about my nose since you just love it so much...I'm beginning to think you're only dating me for my nose"You said pouting.

"How'd you know."he said feigning shock as he kissed the top of your nose.

"That better not become a habit. I swear..."

A/N

I really can't rn I'm just so emotional.
I hate how Got7 is having a tour and they are going nowhere near where I live so all I can do is watch their vlives and sob in the corner. :'(((

QOTD: Where do you live (don't send ur damn address fam)