(3)bambam; untold feelings

-Continuation-🏷️Character name: Jeon Jihee

-Continuation-
🏷️Character name: Jeon Jihee

I can’t show you a ruined part of myself
Once again I put a mask on and go to see you

-the truth untold; bts

"Jihee?" A familiar voice calls from a distance

distance.

   You turned around hoping it wasn't the person you thought it would be.

"Oh hey," you say deflated, of course it was him. He works under the company you auditioned for after all.

"I would say I'm surprised to see you here, but that would be lying. I know how talented and capable you are. " he teased with a wink.

'Why is he talking to me about as if he didn't break my heart a year ago? ', is what you thought to yourself.

You faked a smile.

"Having no friends and a lot of free time can make a person quite determined." you nonchalantly shurgged.

At your statement Bambam frowned.

"Jihee, about what happened-"

   "What? it was a year ago. You've clearly moved on and so should I, now if you'll excuse me..." you say trying to get out of the conversation.

He grabbed your wrist, making you face his way.

"Jihee, you never allowed me to explain."

"Let me say sorry, please." he pleaded.

"You don't owe me an explanation nor an apology,"

"We weren't together. You were just playing along with my fantasies. It's my fault for being delusional." You said while trying to hide the pain.

'I mean it's not wrong, you were really delusional a year ago'

'Tsk. You even thought that there was a possibility that he'd like you back.' your sarcastic subconscious said.

"If you were just gonna apologize for what happened a year ago, forget it. I overstepped my boundaries. I was just your best friend after all, what right did I have to lecture you?"

"I even gave you an ultimatum, I'm the one that needs to apologize. You were right, I made you choose between your happiness and that was very selfish of me.

"I'm sorry,"

His frown deepening,"You don't have to be sorry, I was at fault too. I was being insensitive, not even thinking about how you'd feel."

There was a moment of silence before you decided to talk.

"I'm glad we got to talk this out" you said with a sad smile.

"I guess we both got the closure we needed." you added.

"Do you mind me asking for a hug?" he shyly asked.

"You know what nevermind, I was aking for too mu-" before he could even finish the sentence, you engulfed him with the warmest hug you've ever given.

------

"Bambam, can you believe it? I've passed the auditions!"

"Of course I could believe it. With your talent and beauty, they'd be stupid to reject you" he said grinning.

You never thought you'd be accepted to become a trainee in one of the biggest entertainment companies. You also thought that you'd never be able to reconcile with your best friend, but here you were fulfilling your dreams. Alongside the person you've always cherished.

And just like that your feelings were no longer untold.

A/n

Hey guys, it's been long. I was inspired to finish this series bc although no one would read this, I just wanted to complete it. I also just wanted to promote our boys' new come back. They've worked so hard for it and I just wanted to say I'm very proud of them. Stream NBTM kids for more updates.