Got7 Reacts to:

I'm gonna start a new series called 'got7 reacts to' because it's fun.

▪️In this chapter of Got7 reacts to, they will react to seeing another guy as your background wallpaper.

▫️Title:Got7 reacts to seeing another man as your background wallpaper.

(😂lmao someone just slit my throat please) without further ado... enjoy! :)))

~🥀~

Mark

-Mark would definitely not be happy, but I can't imagine him getting mad. He'd be silent about it, but it would totally bother him. "Shouldn't I be the only guy she has a picture of?" He would ask to himself.

-He'd try to ask in a way that would make it look like he wasn't jealous and was just curious like; leaving your phone in the bedside table open or asking casually.

-"Who is this guy?" He asked curiously while trying to look casual.

"He is my bias from NCT." You said "Guess what? his name is also Mark and he is from Canada." You said squealing. "He raps, dances, and sings too. Isn't he just perfect?" You said dreamily.

"I could sing, rap, and dance better." He whispered under his breath so you wouldn't be able to hear. "What was that?".

- I guess he would be okay with it as long as you don't get to meet the guy.

"Aren't  BamBam and Yugyeom friends with Jaehyun and Ten?" You asked, already knowing the answer. He nodded and you grinned.

"Could you please ask them to ask Jaehyun or Ten if I could meet NCT especially Mark..." you said whispering the last part —but Mark still heard it, while looking up at him through your lashes. You knew he couldn't resist when you looked at him like that.

"Don't look at me like that." He said while looking away.

"Please." you begged. "For me." giving him your best puppy eyes. He had plan in mind so Mark stood up to call Yugyeom -but the young dance prodigy didn't answer so he decided to call BamBam instead.

"Bambam. If my girlfriend asks if she can meet NCT, tell her no and that they are busy." Bambam asks him why.

"Because... she has this huge crush on this Mark dude and I don't like it." The younger asks what he would get from doing this.

Mark sighs "If you do me this one favor I'll dab with you on the next vlive." He said trying to persuade the Thai man. After the latter agreed, Mark went into the room you both shared.

"Bambam said that NCT has a tight schedule, so you won't be able to meet them anytime soon." He lied.

- I can imagine him saying  "I should be the only Mark in your life." or "I should be the only man you will be romantically involved with or interested in."

•   •   •
Jaebum

-This boy wouldn't even try to hide his jealousy. Calm and Casual is not in his vocabulary.

-a jealous make out session is bound to happen.

-I could see him confront you the moment he sees your wallpaper.