(2) Yugyeom ; Blossoming relationship

This is the continuation of the first Yugyeom one-shot, Debut Stage.

🏷Name of the character is Hana (bc I'm not really a big fan of the 'Y/N' situation)

▫️Fluff? With a side of angst?

Description

  It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining and the cherry blossoms were blooming, so you decided to go to a café where you meet your sunbae —Yugyeom. You two decided to walk back together to the JYP building.

-🌸-

Little did you know fate had other plans for you two.

•   •   •

   Today was the day you and your members were finally granted 'free' time as they like to call it. You were given 3 hours to spend outside —with safety precautions of course, you all had to wear masks and caps to hide your identity.

    All of the other members had decided to go to different places in groups —Hyemi and Yerin were going to the cinemas and Jia, Jihee, and Yaeun were going bowling. You didn't want to do either, so you decided to just spend time by yourself.

    Since it was a beautiful day outside, with cherry blossoms and a blue sky you decided to go to a cafe you used to go to daily when you were just a trainee.

    While walking to the cafe, you couldn't help but notice the changes in your life. When you were a trainee you were allowed to freely roam the city without trying to hide your face, you also didn't have cameras everywhere you go but all of this was just part of the life you chose.

    A door interrupted your train of thought as you felt it's smooth texture in your face. 'Wow! great going. You debuted alright, but it didn't make you any less clumsy or embarrassing.' You thought to yourself hoping no one saw you bump into a door.

    You straightened your posture and walked into the café and ordered your usual while doing so you noticed the lack of customers. You assumed it was because it's a weekday and most of the customers of the café were students —who are probably in school right now. You sat in the table near the window and started sipping on your coffee.

   You started to wonder what your life would have been like if you weren't an idol —you'd probably be finished with school by now, with hopefully a boyfriend and a dog, a good job and enough 'free time'.

   Your thoughts were interrupted when the bell chimed —signaling there was another customer in the café. A familiar figure walked in.

   The said man was tall —probably around six feet. His hair was swept up, showcasing his beautiful forehead. He was wearing a plain white shirt. His long legs clad with denim and his face covered with a mask and a pair of sunglasses, despite having his facial features covered you immediately recognized the man as your senior, Kim Yugyeom.

   You were momentarily shocked. You didn't know he would be spending his day off in a café. Not that cafés are bad —but it just doesn't look like his scene.

   You began to think of ways to greet him without making it look like his presence affected you much. As you were panicking you realized that you still had your sunglasses and cap on, meaning he might have not been able to recognize you. You let out a sigh of relief and Yugyeom simply raises a brow.