jaebum; icarus

🏷The name of your character is Kang Suyeon         "But when people point fingers at me I'm gonna become stronger

"But when people point fingers at me I'm gonna become stronger.

Without fail, I'm dreaming again today, As if I'm free like I'm flying in the sky"

-icarus; jjproject

Don't you ever feel like you could take over the world?

Fly to the sun with wax wings but not fall?

With him that's how I felt.

I was his queen and he was my king...

But my king was taken away from me

"Jaebum-ah!"

I guess you could say my wings; which allowed me to fly to my dreams, which made me the happiest person in the world... was torn away from me.

Jaebum was flicking through channels until he found one that caught his eye.

"12 people allegedly killed along the streets of  Hongdae." The reporter said.

'That's pretty close from here' Jaebum's eyebrows knit together in worry and confusion.

"Officials are now warning people in the area as well as people close to the area, that they should remain in their homes."

Jaebum turned off the tv and continued to sit on the couch in worry.

"Jagi~" Jaebum turned around to be met with your beautiful eyes.

His eyes brightened and all the worry was extinguished.

"I bought tickets to watch the movie you've been dying to watch~" you sang.

Yet again Jaebum's eyes darkened.

"Suyeon-ah... we really shouldn't be going out. The news says that there is a murderer on the loose in Hongdae."