jaebum; valentines day special

Requested by  @Que_MHyun9295

🏷Name of your Character is Kang Suyeon

     "Secretly smile, secretly cry
As I hide my sight
I spend my day in an unmanageable way..."

-hug; seventeen

   You open your eyes only to be greeted by your pulchritudinous boyfriend

His beautiful dark orbs greeting you as they shine, his closeness was enough to take your breath away.

    "Hey." you silently muttered as your rub your eyes.

   "Good morning beautiful," he said as he kissed your forehead. "I've made you breakfast."

     Your pupils expanded at the sight of the beautiful breakfast that has been brought up to the room, it was your favorite; pancakes with bacon and eggs.

    But instead of thanking him like a nice girlfriend your rude ass decided to make a sassy remark.

    "Are you sure the kitchen isn't burnt down? Did you order this? Does it have poison in it?" You jokingly interrogated him, making him drop his smile as it was replaced by a small frown.

   "Is that what I get for wanting to cook you breakfast on Valentines day? Where is my thank you kiss?" He cutely pouted.

   Your heart fluttered at the sight, you sure as hell lucked out, he was the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for so without further thought, you pressed your lips against his, for a quick peck, thus, widening his grin.

  After you ate the food he cooked; which was delicious by the way, he told you he has planned out the whole day and was excitedly telling you what the itinerary is.