Prolouge

Jungkook woke up feeling the same warm, bubbly feeling, he always felt waking up in someone's arms. He smiled in content.

The black haired boy glanced over at his clock placed on the bedside table and sighed. He sat up, prying the hands of his cuddle buddy off him. Jungkook stood up running his hand through his soft hair. His head turned to look over his shoulder at his cuddle buddy. "You can leave now."

The raven haired Jungkook, was on his way to the bathroom but heard his cuddle buddy call for him, "Hey Jungkook, can we talk?"

Jungkook turned around, while he continued, "I don't think we can do this anymore... I-uh-I kinda' got a-a boyfriend and... it feels like I'm cheating uh so —"

Jungkook cut him off, "You can leave now." He pauses just before stepping in the bathroom, "Congratulations on finding a partner." He said with a grin. His cuddle buddy nodded despite Jungkook having already left and let himself out.

Jungkook didn't really need to cuddle someone to fall asleep, he just enjoyed being cuddled. It gave him a weird sensation, feeling someone pressed up against him, wrapping their arms around his waist, feeling their breath on his neck. It was such a euphoric feeling.

No one would expect 'The Jungkook' to be up to such hobbies. When he was at school he was what one might call a bad boy. Cringeworthy I know. But that's what he was. He wouldn't pick on people, no, he just made sure everyone knew he was better them and that they all respect them. He just made sure people knew he was above him. Superior.

Of course those who are older then him he had a level of respect for, but his classmates in the same year he barely talked to.

-

It was lunch time and he didn't feel like eating. He kinda lost his appetite after being dumped by his cuddle buddy. But it's not like he can say, 'Oh you're my cuddle buddy, so you're allowed to date anyone?'

The this with cuddle buddies was a simple agreement; I like being cuddled, you like cuddling, so you cuddle me no relationship involved, just come at night leave in the morning, no strings attached.

He left the canteen because he didn't feel like watching other people eat either. He didn't feel like doing anything today.

As he walked down the halls, he glanced out the windows. Outside was grey, well that's expected when it's the beginning of November. Jungkook likes the cold. Not necessarily the weather, but wrapping up for it, the warm drinks, and especially the cuddles when it's late and cold at night.

The dark haired boy went to his locker took out his scarf, and put around his neck — he wanted to go outside. Jungkook made his way out of the school doors. He went to around back.

There was a tree back there. It was old and it was beautiful. He loved sitting under it and staring up at the clouds. Of course during spring it bloomed cherry blossoms so he wouldn't be able to see the clouds but looking at the flowers was just as good. And in summer he could see the sun through the leaves — it was beautiful.

As he turned the corner of the building he saw two students sitting on a bench opposite the tree. He sighed. Jungkook didn't want to see people right now. But he didn't want to force them to leave either.

He was just about to leave when he heard someone mention cuddling. That for some reason triggered his mind.

"You don't know how satisfying it is to cuddle someone, hyung," Jungkook turned to look at the boys he recognised one of them from his advanced maths class — Taehyung. He did class with grade twelves  because he was good at maths. Although the other boy he didn't know.

"Of course I do, Tae I just don't crave it like you," the unknown boy spoke, "I heard you can pay people to cuddle you, maybe you can pay to cuddle someone."

"What a wast of money," Taehyung muttered.

They heard the bell ring and Jungkook rushed inside. He went straight to his locker, put his scarf in, took out his math books, and went to class. Maybe I can ask him to be my cuddle buddy, that's risky if  he tells people in school that'd be bad.

He continued to ponder on the thought. As the late bell rang lots of students rushed into class. He watched, well waited for Taehyung but he didn't show up.

-

As soon as the teacher started the lesson Taehyung came running in. "Late again, Taehyung?" The teacher asked rhetorically. "Sorry sir, I was just — "

"Save it , I don't want another excuse," Taehyung was about to sit down but, the teacher continued "You have to stand for the rest of the lesson and you have detention." What a bitch.

Wow he has detention that sucks. Jungkook thought for a bit before coming to a conclusion — he was also going to get detention. He hoped the teacher would step out during detention and he could ask Taehyung. He took out some gum and started chewing it very loud and while using his phone.

The teacher walked over to jungkook's desk, the whole class watching, took his phone and said, " I guess you'll be joining Taehyung in detention today." Well that was rather easy.

-

Taehyung was sitting in his maths classroom at the end of the day along side Jungkook and Mr. Grumpy. They were given maths worksheets for the year behind them — so it wouldn't be useful as revision, and obviously extra credit.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook noticing he'd finished his worksheets, then glanced at the clock sighing at the fact they had another thirty minutes left.

"If you don't finish the worksheets it'll be given as homework," Mr. Grumpy reminded. At that Taehyung started, by the time he'd finished there was five minutes left.

Taehyung got above average grades but not honer role level. He was good student and knew how to study. Of course in subjects he was Interested in, he excelled at, that happens to be literature.

Certain subjects were a pain in the ass to revise for so he avoided those subjects. He isn't dumb but nor is he smart. I guess you could say a healthy mix of both.

The detention session ended, Taehyung excited the classroom while Jungkook retrieved his phone from Mr. Grumpy. The classroom was cool since the windows were open so he was excited to cuddle up in his duvet while cuddling his gigantic teddy bare. It would never beat a human but it was the next best thing.

Then Jungkook remember pec he was going to ask Taehyung to be his cuddle buddy. He was shy despite his non caring aura. He had a lot of weird interests that he was ashamed to talk of and to ruined his 'bad boy' image.

"Hey Taehyung!" Taehyung heard a voice behind him. Taehyung turned to see Jungkook, "what's up?"

"Do you want to be my cuddle buddy?" Jungkook questioned shyly, exposing his bunny teeth through his smile.

*§*
__

Feel free to correct my grammar, I enjoy constructive criticism. I hope you enjoyed the prologue.

( I have a strong urge to change the authors note)

Proofread; 30/8/18

_