XVII

Hello!
_______________________________________________________

Jungkook and Taehyung were making out before bed. Kiss, "I love you," kiss, "I love you too." They continued kissing smiling at each other. Taehyung pulled away smiling at the other.

"How about we stay up, since we're not going school tomorrow?"

Jungkook grinned kissing Taehyung again. Taehyung got up and grabbed his laptop, he placed the laptop on the bed, plugging in the charger. He set up a film, 'Rope', then laid in bed. Jungkook laid in front of him, Taehyung spooning him from behind.

The film started and neither of them were one to talk during a film. So there was a nice silence, aside from the film playing. The quality was shit, since they were illegally streaming it plus it's really fucking old, they stared at the pretty much pixelated video.

Taehyung's breath got heavier as he fell asleep. Jungkook looked over his shoulder, staring at Taehyung. He closed the laptop, took the charger out, and placed it on the floor beside the bed. He turned around, wincing slightly at the pain in his butt, and rested his arm over Taehyung's waist.

Jungkook planted a kiss on Taehyung's lips. He realised how much he loves Taehyung. It was definitely more then 'sexual frustration', a lot more. He stared lovingly up at the older appreciating every little detail.

Of course it was too dark but he had already memorised the little things. Like the mole on his lips, the one double lidded eye, while the other wasn't, to be honest the whole handsome face.

He giggled, poking Taehyung's cheek. Jungkook was usually the one who fell asleep first so he never really got to see Taehyung sleeping, it was definitely a heavenly sight. He kissed Taehyung again, making him shuffle, and place a hand on Jungkook's waist.

He opened his eyes, looking at Jungkook. He kissed his forehead, causing Jungkook to giggle.

"You're still awake?" Taehyung said groggily, voice raspy.

Jungkook bit his lip, slightly uncomfortable, but nodded regardless. Taehyung nodded. Would it be bad if I tell him I got hard off his voice? Jungkook asked himself. He let out an internal sigh.

Jungkook slowly sat up, he tried to get out of bed but as soon as he stood up he winced and fell back down. Taehyung's eyes shot open looking at Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong, baby?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder cheeks pink but Taehyung wouldn't notice.

"N-nothing," he mumbled with a pout, "I just can't get up and I... need to use the bathroom."

Taehyung instantly got out of bed, grabbing Jungkook's hand and waist. He walked him to the bathroom. He turned on the lights before letting Jungkook grab the door handle. He looked down at Jungkook's feet, making sure he doesn't trip. As he raised his eyes he stopped on Jungkook's very obvious boner.

Taehyung's eyes darkened as he looks up at Jungkook. Jungkook bit his lips worried,

"I-I kinda, I just, I uh- I," he clicked his fingers coming up with a good excuse, "the guy in the film was very attractive."

Taehyung laughed, he knew Jungkook was lying. "Alright then have fun jacking off to him."

Taehyung walked away, "You're not-not going to help?" Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung stopped slowly turning around, "right," he said pulling out his phone, offering a sweet smile, he opened google, "what the name of the character?"

"What!?" Jungkook asked, annoyed by his teasing,

"Oh, I was going to give you a scandalous photo to jack off too... y'know since he got you hard and..." Taehyung trailed off.

Jungkook knew Taehyung knew he was lying.

"Ugh, why are you like this? Fine... I got hard because your voice when you wake up is unusually hot! Okay, for fucks sake."

Taehyung laughed. He walked over to Jungkook picking him up. He took him to the bed. Taehyung pulled off Jungkook's panties. He moved down and slowly started liking his cock. His tongue swirling around the tip as he took the whole thing in.

Jungkook moaned letting out a few curses. Taehyung smiled he licked all the pre cum off jungkook's tip. He swallowed it all, when Jungkook let out a groan and came in Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook let out a content sigh. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook. His eyes were closed and his breathing calmed down. He fell asleep. Taehyung laughed at the cute boy, placing a kiss on his lips.

-

It was Saturday and the boys were headed to watch the Incredibles 2. They walked hand in hand Jimin trailing behind them, Hoseok next to him as they chatted away about dancing or... Yoongi.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand tighter to stop him from walking. He waited until Jimin and Hoseok walked ahead of them. Taehyung loosened his grip connecting their fingers, and kissed Jungkook.

He placed one hand on Jungkook's cheek, letting his tongue slip in. Jungkook grabbed the hand that was resting on his cheek and pulled it down moving away from the kiss.

"Not right now," he muttered, hues of pink on his cheeks.

Taehyung grinned at his cuteness.

"Okay, baby," Taehyung kissed his pink cheek.

-

They got to the movies, and got seats right at the back, VIP seats. Taehyung sighed taking his wallet out glad Jungkook had gone off somewhere with Jimin. Hoseok turned to him, a frown etched on his features.

"I can pay for the tickets," Hoseok suggested.

"Nah- it's okay, I invited you guys out anyway," Taehyung sighed.

He paid for the tickets, luckily Jimin had already gotten the food. They entered the cinema watching the adverts and trailers.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung looked a little... off. He gripped Taehyung's arm, grabbing his attention. Taheyung turned around sensing Jungkook's worry and smiled reassuringly. Jungkook grinned back instantly glad nothing's wrong although he couldn't be sure.

The movie began and Taehyung mood was more spirited. He laughed at the jokes and fawned over the baby. He looked at Jungkook half way through the film, noticing his suspenseful expression.

He chuckled lightly, and leaned in to kiss Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook looked at him, Taehyung's smile was so reassuring, Jungkook felt reassured even though there was nothing that needed to be assured, well aside from Taehyung's mood.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed his lips. A woman behind them tapped Taehyung's shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you kinda blocking my kids view," she said a small, but obviously irritated smile on her lips.

Taehyung blushed and apologised quickly before turning to face the movie, he heard Jimin and Hoseok laugh next to him.

_______________________________________________________