XXII

Holy crap over 500 reads I'm not even breathing.
_______________________________________________________

Summer break was approaching and Taehyung was surprisingly feeling much better. The only thing on his mind, exams, his parents, and meeting Jungkook's parents.

So pretty much nothing has changed, in fact something was added on. He and Jungkook had talked it about it for a while. This wasn't just a stupid teenage relationship that was to end upon hardship.

Nah, they didn't want that, they wanted a future together. And anyone could see there sincerity, when they talked the way there eyes looked, everything about their relationship seeming so pure, except the not so pure aspects.

What started simply as a cuddling arrangement, turned into so much more. 'No strings attached' my ass. Jungkook was slowly helping Taehyung through everything, and in a few years Taehyung would be doing the same.

At the moment Taehyung was forced to only think about his exams. Jungkook helped focus on what was right in front of him rather than something that was almost a month away.

Although the thought still lingered in the back of his mind. But at least if they kicked him out again he had a life set up. After that thought he he felt a kind of relief or a some sort of satisfaction.

Maybe the thought of boasting how he made it this far without them. He sighed going back to the study of how to properly structure a book. The notes he had taken helping him plan out his book.

He flipped his notes over, pulling the binder in front of h8m instead. In all honesty writing in this book had become and addiction, an addiction stronger than any he had before. It was stronger than the alcohol, then the grinding, the sex. The thought made him feel sick again.

He had a phobia of such things, not sex and grinding of course.

He wrote away with his most favourite pen, he'd already written about fourteen chapters worth of book. In the beginning it had around twenty, now it had thirty four.

He looked at the material he had to study fo the exam, structure... done. He said as he ticked it off the list. Plotting, ahh done. Analysis, done the only one he was one hundred percent confident in. Editing... not done.

He took out his notes for that and read the first line, the best way to learn how to edit is by editing. He pulled his binder filled with papers covered in content. He read through it and picked out lots of stupid little mistakes.

He took out a different coloured pen and started marking off the mistakes, typing it up as he went along. He found it better to type up stories then to hand write them. His younger self would very much disagree, but as you get older things change, a lot of things.

Since he was basically studying one subject he had one exam. Although literature had its different aspects, it was still pretty much one. So he had to sit an almost four hour test to cover all aspects throughly, he also got to leave school earlier then the regular students.

-

"I'm home!" Jungkook shouted upon entrance.

Taehyung stood up excitedly as he ran to the door. He gave Jungkook a hug a long warm hug.

"I missed you," Taehyung pouted.

"No you didn't I was gone for like, what, thirty minutes,"

"Actually you were gone for thirty three minutes."

Jungkook snickered and kissed Taehyung's lips. Taehyung took the bags Jungkook brought. He took them into the kitchen unpacking the stuff inside. He looked at the pack of ginger ale and smiled.

He poured the ginger ale into an ice filled glass. Taehyung took a sip enjoying every second of the cold drink pouring down his throat. It was getting hotter and hotter by the day and it didn't help that Jungkook was around.

He went back to the dining table and noticed Jungkook sitting opposite him, Jungkook was pulling out some books to study, obviously. Taehyung looked down at his notes, reviewing them again and again making additions.

As he was looking through his text book on literature analysis, he felt a foot brush his leg. He looked up at Jungkook and smirked, this kid.

"Y'know kook we're inside the house, if you wanna' have sex just ask."

Jungkook blushed, "I don't want to... have sex," he said in a small voice.

"Riiight my bad," Taehyung apologised.

Taehyung lifted his foot and massaged Jungkook's cock, very lightly. Jungkook looked at him and saw he had all his attention on his work sheets. Jungkook whined, Taehyung brought his foot back.

Jungkook really did just accidentally brush his leg against Taehyung's. Taehyung was just horny and now Jungkook was too. Jungkook was horny and pissed. He lifted his foot a practically kicked Taehyung in the balls but in a more sexual way.

Taehyung let out a groan, "Okay kook, should we just... Y'know have sex?"

Jungkook smirked, "if you want,"

Taehyung got up and grabbed Jungkook's hand taking him toward the bed. They were kissing rather roughly, as they fell on the bed. Taehyung ripped off Jungkook's top and trailed kisses from his neck down to v line.

He then slid off Jungkook trousers, kissing closer to his crotch, then he pulled off his panties. Taehyung moved back up kissing Jungkook.

Suddenly Jungkook was on top of Taehyung. Jungkook was grinding his crotch against Taehyung's, making both of them groan. Taehyung moved upwards to rub himself on Jungkook.

"Ah-fuck"

Jungkook leaned back grabbing the lube. He poured the lube over his fingers, and inserted one in his hole. Taehyung's breath hitched at the sight, his cock twitching. Jungkook smirked.

He felt extremely attractive watching Taehyung's reaction, it give no him more confidence in himself, and his actions. Jungkook's threw his head back as he added another finger. He widened his hole.

By the time he he was finished preparing himself his hole was gaping. Taehyung blushed at the sight, slightly flustered. Jungkook moved up eyes closed and sat on Taehyung's cock.

"How is that even after all that prepping it still hurts?"

Taehyung breathy chuckle as he felt Jungkook around him. Jungkook slowly started bouncing, soon increasing his speed.

"Shit-baby, you-you're so fu-fucking tight," Taehyung chocked our.

Jung moaned as he lifted him self up almost, Taehyung almost entirely out of him, before letting himself fall. Taehyung brought his hands to Jungkook's dick, stroking it slightly. He increased the pace of his hand, Jungkook increasing his pace as well.

Jungkook came, and so did Taehyung. Jungkook flopped over next to Taehyung, cum spilling out of his hole. Jungkook turned around and kissed Taehyung.

"Was I Good?" Jungkook asked.

"You were great baby, you are great."

_______________________________________________________