2.

Chapter 2

X A I V E R

All my life I have been a spoiled brat. My parents gave me everything I ever ask that other kids couldn't get. Do I even care? No, because that's how I was raised. 

My Mom always tells my Dad that he always spoils me too much and it will affect me in the future, which is true. Dad said that he is giving me everything that he couldn't have when he was younger.

He always says success can carry you in the long run. He is the most prominent CEO of the country that he had built from the ground and he wants to pass it down to me so I can pass it down to my children and so on.

Being the Billionaire's son has its perks. People following you, woman and men try to get in your pants, and people taking pictures of me whatever I go.

It's annoying at some point even though I love being the center of attention like some of these celebrities can't. They bomb me questions like When I'm going to have a girlfriend again? or When I'm going to settle down and find that someone.

My last relationship didn't last because I don't like being committed to someone. I want to be free and do anything I want to do.

I hooked up with a lot of females and males. Yes, I'm bisexual, if I see a cute boy with a nice ass, I am going to look at it. If I see a woman with subtle curves and a banging body I'm going to look at it and everyone knows that.

The last hook up was last night with a female I forgot her name it started with a D or something. I have to admit she was great in bed. 

She was telling me she had a great time and maybe we could do it again. Uh, no, once I fuck you, you are like trash to me. I have one those hookups when I throw them away and they stalk me and tell me they love me.

Pathetic

I'm attending a dinner party that my Mom is throwing celebrating her new clothing line. I didn't want to come, but she drag me here anyway because she wanted me there to support her. Dad is not even here and he's at the office again.

"You have met my son Xaiver, Xaiver this Will and Hanna." My Mom introduced me to these people I didn't care for. 

I smiled and extended my hand out for a shake. "Nice to meet you both," I said nicely as I was supposed to do to put on a show for these people.

"And so polite," The woman said in delight. "You have to meet my daughter, she is charming, and you will love her."