Last Forever

Bonus Chapter

XAIVER  &  KEYLAN  WEDDING

Today was the day that the lovers waited for a long time. They knew today they were going to be each other to spend the rest of there lives together. Even if they had there ups and downs they always love each other very deeply. 

Xaiver couldn't imagine spending the rest of his life with anyone else besides Keylan and he felt that Keylan change him, making him a better person that he knew he has been. Never in the million years would Xaiver thought of getting married. He always thought that no one couldn't love him in a deep way until he found him.

Keylan couldn't be more joyful that he was marrying the love of his life. With all the stuff they have been through, Xaiver stood by his side through it all and he couldn't be more grateful for that.

Although he is scared what the feature holds for him knowing that marriage is a big step. He never questions himself of calling it off because he never been so sure of his life. Together they were going to be each other's everything and today they are going to prove their love by finally locking the love so where no one couldn't open it.

As the big day went by smoothly as what Juliet thought as she pace's around the venue where the decor was magical. Juliet felt proud of herself that she plan everything and she wants it to go perfectly for her best friend day. 

"No set the White Roses over there!" The jet black hair woman said as she points where she wants the flowers to be. She felt exhausted from ordering people around to set things and where. But in the end, it was going to be all worth it for two people she loves most in her life. 

Well besides Ashor who was walking up to her, eyeing everything from his girlfriend hard work.

Ashor looks at the beautiful woman he could call his lover. "Baby you need to stop stressing yourself out. Everything is going to go great and you know that Keylan will be happy with anything." Her lover told her and she nodded as she gave him a small smile.

Juliet knew he was right because Keylan didn't want a big wedding but knowing Xaiver wanted to go all out.

Juliet sighs as she places her hand on her forehead. "It's just I want everything to go perfectly, Keylan deserves this." She told him and Ashor looked at Juliet in so much desire. He knew that this wedding was important for his baby brother and also understands that her priority to make sure everything goes smoothly.

"I know just relax and everything will go well," Ashor told her as he pulls her into a hug that made Juliet worries fade away. Sinking deeper into the hug, she felt as if she needed this very badly from all the stress that has been balling up inside of her.

Meanwhile, in Keylan's room where he was overthinking himself too much as he looked himself in the mirror, he ran his platinum white hair that has been bugging him.

He was in a black silk robe that was very comfortable on his body. Keylan eyes took sight of his suite that was hanging on the rails in the corner of the room.