ǫ&ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ xᴀɪᴠᴇʀ

Q&A Show Part 4

Q&A Show - Xaiver

Nesha: Yes it's me!  I know you all are tired of my extra ass... You guys live for the extraness right? Anyways, I'm excited to bring out this beauty. He is known for his hoeness and now finally seen the light to put it all aside!

Audience Claps

Nesha: Please help me welcome Xaiver!

Audience Claps and Cheers

Xaiver: *Hugs Nesha* You look, beautiful Author. Why does no one appreciate it?

Nesha: Sorry but that only works on Trevor.

Xaiver: That bastard always good at everything. I just don't understand!

Nesha: I made him that way because he is perfect.

Xaiver: Why didn't you give me a regular hobby, like singing!

Nesha: I don't think you will be very good at it. All though Trevor can also sing *Smiles*

Xaiver: Figures! You picking favorites are you?

Nesha: No, If I have to choose who my favorite it would be Keylan.

Xaiver: I'll let that one pass because everyone loves my Princess *Smirks*

Nesha: Anyways first question, "Why do you call Keylan Princess?"

Xaiver: I see Keylan better than that and his image gave it away when I first saw him. Have you ever seen someone innocent and lovable like him? The name Princess popped in my head, but it fits him just right.

Audience Claps 

Nesha: And a lot of people thought you were trying to be kinky.

Nesha: "Have you ever had a serious relationship before?"