7.

Chapter 7

X A I V E R

I arrived at Trevor condo and my security got out of the SUV, opening the door for me. I walked up the path, knocking on his door and he didn't open his door which makes me impatient.

Pulling out my phone, I called his phone which went to voice mail then I forgot he got a key in his pot plant. Going over to his pot plant, I dug in until I felt the metal on my fingertips.

Pulling the key from his plant, I walk towards his door and unlock it. I went inside his house, walking around. Trevor is like one those trendy fashion person that likes to decorate things and be crafty.

 Is it something that he can't do? 

I kept walking around, looking at photo's of his family and some of him and me. Me and Trevor were rebel teens when we were younger. We did everything together, smoke our first blunt, drink our primary alcohol together, and we even told each other our first time having sex.

Walking upstairs to his room, the first thing I heard grunting and moans coming from his room. "Ah, harder daddy!" I heard someone moan in a high pitch scream.

 My mouth forms an O shape. I shuffle my feet to another trying not to cringe.

"Yeah, daddy pond that cock in that tight hole." He says having the whole house shakes. He sure is a screamer.

Trevor knows how to pick them

It's just weird hearing other people having sex. Especially coming from my best friend and one of his one night stands.

I couldn't take it longer, so I walked up to his door and knock on it. I heard a noise coming from his room, and he swung the door open with his hair all messed up. I look down, and he was butt naked which I didn't care because I have seen him naked a lot of times.

"Xaiver what the fuck! How did you get in my house?" He asked cocking an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes from his question. "The same thing how you got In my Penthouse," I responded with a duh from him even asking me that.

"You could have called," He folded his arms over his chest while glaring at me. He is mad that I had interrupted him having sex?

"I did dumb ass and you didn't answer it," I shrug simply and he rolled his eyes, walking over to his drawer and pull out some sweatpants. Walking into his room I took the sight of the person that was supposedly that was screaming like he was being murdered.