4.

Chapter 4

X A I V E R

While Juliet drags Keylan upstairs, I went into the cabinet and grabbed me a mug to make me some coffee sense Juliet didn't make it. While I was making it, Trevor was eyeing me up and down.

"Something you like?" I chuckle while pouring the coffee into my mug. "Ew no but aren't you going to tell me about the cutie?" He said wiggling his eyebrows that made me stare at him.

I'm debating if I should tell him or not. "He is a boy I found on the street last night in the rain so I decided the great person I am to bring him here," I told him bluntly, taking a sip of my coffee. 

Trevor eyed me again and snorted bullshit.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I question him and the raven black man smirked. "I saw the way you almost pounce on me by calling him cutie."

"So? You know I don't do relationships."

"Come on Xay you can say that you found someone you can settle down with," Trevor responded, grabbing an apple out of the fruit bowl and taking a huge chunk out of the apple. "Besides, you never see someone like him before."

He was right, I have never seen anything like Keylan in my life. His white hair that I want to run my fingers through it, his ocean blue eyes that every time he blinks a wave crash through them, his little giggle that music to my ears and I want to hear it over and over again. Pale skin that was so silky and soft when I touch him and not let's forget his pink parted lips that I want to kiss badly.

Come on, me? Xaiver Alexandria Anderson the son of the most successful business in the Country. I'm handsome, gorgeous, sexy, and did I say sexy? The man whore that everyone wants a piece of. Woman adores me and man want to be me and fuck me. That's no surprise there. With my charming smile and looks, I can get any woman and man in my bed with me in 2.5 seconds.

"Like I said I'm not looking for a relationship," I told him trying to get into his thick skull. Trevor rolls his eyes, still not believing what I said.

"You up in my sexual life what's up with you?" I smirk in my coffee. Trevor is so dramatic when he tells his stories.

"You don't want to hear what wild night I had last night." He smirked, but he told me anyways.

"So after the dinner, I decided to go to the Gay Club because I wanted some ass. I went to the Club and when I tell you the club was jumping I mean the club was jumping!" He started dancing in his seat.