23.

Chapter 23

X A I V E R

"Can this car go any faster?!" Juliet screams at the driver. We weren't going anywhere how terrible this traffic is right now.

"I'm doing the best as I can Ms. Baker," He grips the steering wheel.

I was impatience to see if my princess was okay. "I can swing this bat on top of your head then you can go faster!" She spat at him and I grab the bat from her hand so she won't cause a murder scene. 

"What if something bad happened to him? I can't lose him, he's my best friend!" She said getting teary eyed.

"It's okay he maybe got pulled back for extra time," I said trying to calm her down. I hope that's what he is doing. I don't know what I would do if something terrible had happened to him. 

He is a big part of me and Juliet lives. I would never find someone as amazing as him ever again. "If something did happening to him we will make sure to put the person who causes it in jail for a long time," I said looking her in the eyes and she nodded, turning to the window. 

We still weren't moving anywhere

"Come on let's run they're it will be faster," I suggested and she nodded at my plan. I put on my hoodie and my shades then I look in my door pocket to give a pair to Juliet.

She looks up and at me than the shades. She groans, snatching it out of my hand. "This is the only time I'm going to be wearing them."

"Meet us there," I told the driver.

We both got out of the car, putting on our hoodies so the media won't see us. I grabbed Juliet's hand and we both started to run. We began to shimmy through big crowds without being noticed. The skies were gray meaning it was about to rain. I felt a drop of rain hit my left cheek.

Out of nowhere, it started to pour down raining. I grip on Juliet's hand making her go faster. We finally made it and it was blocked off with police cars and reporters. My heart dropped at the scene. I tried to go in, but the police blocked our way.

"Sorry this a crime scene, we can't let you trespass," The officer said to me. Does he know who the fuck I was? I'll have him fired in a heartbeat!

"Let us through before I rip your di-"

I covered her mouth so she won't finish that sentence. "That's my boyfriend in there and if you don't let us in I will have you fired!" I snarled at him.