10.

Chapter 10

X A I V E R

It was a shock to have Keylan reject me like that. I've never had someone that didn't resist me.

Juliet doesn't count

I thought that I could swoon anyone with my look's and my charms. I get that Keylan Is not the type of person who wouldn't throw himself at me.

He is so innocent and a person like me shouldn't use him as I do with everyone else that I use for desire. I'm thinking about him knowing he is just a person that I rescue from the streets. I shouldn't be thinking about him!

I can't get his bright blue eye's out of my mind. I want to grab him and fuck him senseless for thinking about him so much. I'm already stressed out about the dinner with Cole's tonight. The fact that I've have to be there and fake as if I care for their daughter.

Adriana and I have our little hook up's back then. It was just to let out some steam and our parents want us to be together for the sake of our future. I don't see myself being married to Adriana having us arguing all the time. She is just a spoiled brat.

There was a knock on my office door having me cut off my thoughts. One of my workers came into the office; I think his name is Cole. He closes the door and walks towards my desk with a wicked smile.

"Hello Mr. Anderson," He said with a flirtatious smile on his face. Cole came around my desk, sitting on top of my desk facing me.

He had a beautiful body I can tell you that and very good looking. His eyes drop to my crotch where he licks his lips. "I heard you were having a bad morning and I wanted to make you feel better." He rubs his hand on my crotch and I groan at his content.

Cole gets down from my desk so that he was in between my legs. "Someone excited" He grins as he rubs my harden member up and down making me squirm in my seat. What I hate the most is when people tease me I don't get teased I tease you.

He unzips my slacks then lick my boxers making me hiss. He pulls my boxers down, making my Cock bounce out begging for attention. 

Cole grabs my member,  jerking it upward. "Shit!" I hiss from the pleasure.

His warm tongue starts to lick the tip having me panting. Grabbing the back of his head, I whisper harshly in his ear. "Are you going to stop fucking teasing me or you going to get to sucking," I push his head towards my twitching member.

"I love it when you order me around Daddy." He said breathlessly while biting down on his plump bottom lip.

Cole spits on my Cock, continuing to jerk me off. Finally, he sticks his whole mouth on the tip of my length, swirling it around. I grabbed his head and made him take my whole Cock in his mouth.

He pulls it out making a popping sound. "I like your Cock in my mouth Daddy." He smiles while jerking me. He licks my ball sack making my head tilt back in my chair trying not to moan out loud.

I haven't had a good head in a long time.

Looking back down, I saw Keylan who's looking up at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "You like Daddy's Cock?" I ask him and he smiles.

"Yes Daddy," Keylan said, taking my length back into his mouth again.

Looking at my Princess sucking me off makes me want to rip his clothes off and taking him in my office. "That's right Princess," I grip his white hair, pushing his head go down and up. I bit down my bottom lip trying not to moan so the whole office couldn't hear us.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" I panted as I run my fingers through his hair.

He continues to suck me off and I let my load in his mouth. I look down to see Cole smiling me with cum on his lips. My whole world came crashing down.

"That was fun Mr. Anderson," He gets up while wiping his mouth with a smile. "Maybe we can do this next time, but you can take me."

As if

"Yeah, whatever," I mutter while putting back on my pants. This is just one of my one-time thing.

He fixes his clothes then walks out of the room. I groan in my hands even more frustrated as I was before. And to think I was imagining Keylan was the one that was giving me the blow job. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

I look at the clock on my desk, seeing that it was almost time for the dinner. Grabbing my coat, I  walked out of my office.

Let's get this over with

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬