5.

Chapter 5

A D R I A N A

"AH!" I scream having the whole mansion shake. My personal maid Diana came into the room with a terrified face. Good, she should be scared. 

I can't find my favorite pair of diamond earrings. I looked everywhere for them and I destroy my whole room which I didn't care because that's what maids are for. "Is everything alright Ms. Cole?" Diana asks eyeing my room then sighs. 

"What happened to your room?"

I glare at her causing her to flinch. I can't find my diamond earrings! Someone in this house is a theft!" I scream again she starts to look around my room then walks over to my jewelry box.

"Ms. Cole, do you remember where you last put them?" She asked me, turning around to face me. Of course I remember where I put them! When I came home from Brittney Dinner party I lay them right they're In my jewelry box.

"Yes, I know where the fuck I put my earrings at!" I hiss at her while moving her out the way. 

"Or maybe you had misplaced them." She suggested with an uneasy voice.

"Are you calling me a liar?!" I can't believe she is accusing me of misplacing my own earrings.

"No, I didn't say you are a liar, It's just you came home drunk and you were screaming and crying. So maybe in your drunken state, you don't remember where exactly you put them." She said quickly.

So this woman telling me that it's my fault that I can't find my pair of custom diamond earrings? "Why didn't you help me since I was so drunk?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. 

 "Well your exact words you told me was Piss off you hag bag." She told me and that is something I would say to her.

My eyes started to tear up. "So what you are telling me Is that my 10k diamond earrings are lost, and I can never find it!?" I started to cry and Diana came over to me, rubbing my back trying to calm me down. 

"You can always buy another pair sweetheart," She said to me, trying to cheer me up. Is this bitch crazy? Those earrings cost more than her and the check that we give her.

"Daddy!" I screamed, getting up from my bed and walk into my father's office. I open the door where he was working on some papers and I stood there with my hands on my hips. 

He looked up when he noticed my presence. "Oh, hi pumpkin."