ǫ&ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ

Q&A Show Part 1

Q&A Show - Juliet

Nesha: Hello, I'm your most successful and hardworking author RoseNesha AKA Nesha. Today we have Juliet here today answer your guy's questions everyone wants to know.

Crowd Cheers and Applause

Nesha: Yes, yes, I'm so excited to meet one of my creations finally! You know her from her smart remarks and outspoken attitude. And when I tell you, you shouldn't get on her bad side YOU JUST DON'T!

Nesha: Let me bring her out so I can stop talking *Laughs*

Nesha: Please help me welcome... JULIET!

Crowd Applause

Juliet: *Comes out and hugs Nesha* Oh my god Author you look stunning today as ever.

Nesha: Stop! I look like a potato *Looks down at my dress with a pair of converse*

Juliet: I'm sure whatever you have on you still look gorgeous *Smiles*

Nesha: Thank you! Let's not forget about how you look, you look amazing! Let me see that outfit you're wearing!

Juliet: *Stands up and twirls* Just a simple black dress, nothing fancy. *Sits back down*

Nesha: Still made it work boo OKAY! *Laughs*

Nesha: Okay let us get on with the questions that everyone has been dying to know! You can answer it truthfully and no beating behind the bush. I like my answers straightforward.

Crowd Applause

Juliet: *Nods* I Understand that completely.

Nesha: Okay, first question! "Juliet, are you gay?"

Crowd Ooo's

Juliet: *Laughs* straightforward Huh? Well, as you said I'm going to answer it truthfully. The truth has to come out somehow!