12.

Chapter 12

X A I V E R

The Coles are your average dumb wealthy family. Growing up they scared the hell out of me by them smiling too much and they are so peppy and happy all the time.

That's why Adriana is such a spoilt brat. One time she had threatened to burn down their house if she didn't get the latest Barbie Doll House.

I grew up wealthy, but that didn't mean I should scream at my parents. If I did they would freeze my bank account.

"Xavier here!" Mrs. Cole said with a bright smile on her face. I step into the home while taking off my shades. My mom has a problem with me wearing shades indoors.

"Xaiver sweetheart," My mom walks towards me with her arms open. I hugged her then kiss her cheek. "You haven't called me or visited since the dinner party," She gave me a quick glare at me.

"Sorry, Dad makes me work extra hours."

"And it will pay off," My Dad walks in the room and my Mom glared at him also.

"Stop working my baby so hard. He is not even old enough to own the company right now." My Mom crosses her arms over her chest.

"Brittney its never too early for him to get a head start," My Dad walks off having my mom following him.

"Well, It's great to see you again." Mrs. Cole pulls me into a hug. "Me and my husband are just happy to have you and your parents here with us tonight." I nodded and smiled, slipping out her arms.

"Oh is that Xavier?" Adriana walks down the stairs. Her hair was in a high ponytail with a black Ruffle Jumpsuit, and black red bottoms heels. She walks towards me then grabbed my face into her hands, pulling me into a kiss. She pulls me away smirking.

"Aww isn't you guys so adorable" Mrs. Cole gushed and Adriana rolled her eyes.

"Eww, Mom you are a creep for watching us. Don't you have to entertain Xavier parents or something?" She said looking at her Mom in disgust.

 "Yes, Of course, I'll leave you two alone." She walks into the other room.

I turned my attention to Juliet. "What was that?" I hiss at her.

"What was what?" Adriana looks at me with an innocent face. "I'm just trying to greet my fellow friend." She eyes me up and down dangerously slow.