26.

Chapter 26 

K E Y L A N

1 Month later

Today was finally here, I turn 19 today. You could say I'm still young and I can't even drink still. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Xaiver and I have grown closer and closer every day. It has been precisely about three months since we got together.

I'm taking college courses online because I can't go to a real college for safety reasons. I finally deiced I want to follow my dreams of being an artist come to life. I have been painting and drawing lately, and I got a lot better.

For Ryan, he has been arrested for rape charges and he was put in therapy for his anger issues. He is a very ill person with some disorder. Xaiver went out of his way to make him sure he was put on death road and Juliet was all for it but I talked them out of it.

I sit up from my bed to meet with flowers and gifts everywhere. I groan from Xaiver spoiledness. I told him not to go all the way out. He never listens to me.

Getting up from Xaiver bed, I grab my bathrobe from the hanger and walk downstairs where everyone was talking in the living room. Everyone stops talking when they saw me.

"Happy Birthday Baby," My mom said walking over to me with tears in her eyes, pulling me into a hug me.

"Thank you mommy" I kissed her cheek which makes her cry harder.

She gets emotional during these things

"Happy Birthday Keylan!" Juliet said tackling me in a hug and I stumble back from her embrace.

"Thank's Juliet" 

"Happy Birthday little bro," Ashor and Victor said at the same time, ruffling my hair and I pout, fixing my now short hair.

"Happy Birthday Key!" Trevor said with a plate full of food in his hand.

I felt someone arms around my chest. "Happy Birthday Princess." He muttered in my ear.

"Thank you Xaiver," I said and he kissed my cheek, unwrapping his arms from my body.

"Trevor you can't eat Keylan didn't eat first!" Xaiver yelled at his best friend and Trevor snorted in return, stuffing a toast in his mouth.