13.

Chapter 13

K E Y L A N

I shuffle in my bed taking in the soft sheets around my body. I open my eyes to look at the ceiling, wondering how did I end up in my bed. 

Sitting up, I brush my white hair out of my face then got up from my bed. Walking into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror, I noticed that my hair is getting a little longer and I need a trim badly.

I went into my walk-in closet to search for clothes for me to wear for today. I pull out a white sweater and some comfortable sweatpants.

Walking towards the shower, I stripped out of my clothes then turn on the hot water. When it was on the right temperature I got in, letting the water run down my skin then started to wash myself and my hair.

When I was done, I turn off the shower off and wrapped my towel around my body. I put on my clothes and walked out of my room.

I go downstairs to be greeted by a naked Xaiver. He wasn't really naked he just didn't have a shirt on with some sweatpants again.

His back was turned to me while he was making himself coffee. I couldn't keep my eyes off his body by the way he flexes his back and arms. That's rude to stare at someone Keylan. "You could take pictures of me Princess it would last longer," He turns around with a mug in his hand.

My face started to heat up. "I-I wasn't staring at your body I was admiring how nice it is."

He smirked then drank his coffee. "You're something else." He chuckles while shaking his head.

"Where is Juliet?" I asked resting my face in my hands, noticing that it was too quiet instead of her fighting with Xaiver at this time of the morning.

"Oh, she had to go to the Doctor for a checkup. " Xavier replied while walks towards me. "So it's just you and me for today."

I nodded my head then tugged on my sweater sleeves. "So what are you going to do today?"

He shrugged, drinking his coffee some more. "I don't know really, maybe go to the gym or meet up with Trevor."

"Oh, I hope you have fun, not that exercising is not fun, but I hope you have a great time." I babbled.

"You can come with me if you want. We don't have to go to the gym just name a place and we will go."