Chapter one

A/N. Ok, I know, this is a very original story but it's my first try so I'm going to have a go.

Mini's POV
Monday, the first day of my new school. We hadn't planned on moving, but what happened between my parents we had no choice. My dad had been abusive towards me and my mother, so after about a year or so we made our decision and left. Even though it's been a lot more calm in our house, I have been finding it difficult to keep my depression and anxiety under control, going to a new school isn't the best way to start this "new life" as my mother says.
"-aig! Craig?, CRAIG!". I zone back in after hearing my mum yell at me from downstairs.
"SORRY MUM!" I yell back at her. I made my way downstairs after getting ready for school. I was wearing a black muscle shirt which made the muscles of my rugby figure stand out more, paired with a pair of black track pants and some simple sneakers. When I got downstairs I was met with the strong smell of something burning. "Mum, what's that smell?" I ask her as she walks towards me. "Oh sorry sweet, I wanted to surprise you on your first day of school with some pancakes but you know how bad I am at cooking." She replies with some worry in her voice. She is the most loving person I have ever met, she tries so hard and I lover her so much. "Oh don't worry Mum, I'll grab a banana before I leave." "Oh ok sweetheart, I'll see you when you get home, AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE FRIENDS!" I heard her yell at me as I make my way out the door. "OK, WILL DO." I reply back hoping she'd heard me. After the long walk to school I was so tired. Why did I think walking was I good idea? I don't think I can make it through the day. As I walk through the double doors I realise how many people there where and how crowed it was. Well this going to be fun.

A/N - ok this is my first ever fanfic so I apologise if it really bad and/or is like others that you've read I just really wanted to have a go at doing this. Please tell me if there's things I can work on or things that you liked. I really hoped you enjoyed this first chapter, sorry it's short but I'll try make them longer as I get better.
Thanks - Abi
437 words