Chapter three

Tyler's POV

I walk out the door of my 1 story house remember that today is the first day of school. I basically live alone as my parents are constantly on business trips for months at a time. I didn't have breakfast as I don't usually need it, I'll wait for lunch. I hop on the bus and see Jonathan and Evan making googly eyes at each other. "Oi, love birds, scooch the fuck over." I say my voice a little louder than usual. They both shift over instantly. I sit next to them. Evan gives me a warm smile so I give a small one back. "Sup." I say to the both of them. Jonathan nods in response. "I heard there's a new kid coming from the UK. I wonder what classes he'll be in?" A new kid? Oh god, they usually stir up a whole bunch of shit that's not needed. "Do you know if he'll be here today?" I ask mildly curious. "Yea I'm pretty sure." We walk off the bus 20 minuets later and head into the school grounds. "One thing we ask of you this year Tyler." Evan faces me with a serious tone and straight face. "What's that Evan?" "Don't cause any trouble. Don't get into any fights and please, please don't make this new kid your punching bag." He was right. I should focus on my studies and friends this year, not about fighting, and I won't start any fights with the new kid or anyone for that matter, but if they throw the first punch then they shouldn't expect me not to punch back. I pull myself out of my thoughts. "I'll stay out of fights, but if someone hits me first it's called self defence." I reason with him. "Tyler, it's not self defence if you're one tall motherfucker. Being 6.5 and needing self defence is stupid." Jonathan replies. He has a point. "Ok ok I'll stay out of trouble." "Thank you, now go to class." As I walk out of the hall to my class I see none of my friends here yet. This is going to be a long ride.

Time skip - before lunch -

As I'm walking to the bathroom, minding my own business might I add, this dipshit decides to step in front of me and punch me in the face. For a little guy he sure knows how to through a punch. "Oi I'm not in the mood to get into a fight, just leave me the fuck alone." I tell him as I rub my cheek where he hit me. "No. Now fight me." He yells back at me. "I said no, I made a promise to a friend to stay away from fights and not get into them and your small ass isn't going to break it." He hits me again. "Come on man he isn't going to care." I hit him. Only once. Then I push past him. It's taking all of my strength to not turn around and beat the shit out of him.
As I make my way back into the classroom, the teacher looks at me, disappointment on her face. "Tyler, where have you been?" I don't want to tell her that one little shit made this much of an impact on my face. "I was taking a shit." I reply with a grin. She can't talk anymore about the topic. "Ok, take your seat Mr wylde." She uses my last name. She knows I don't like that. God damnit. The bell rings interrupting my thoughts. Lunch.
I sat down with the rest of the gang. The only two missing are Jonathan and Evan. "Hey has anyone seen Jon or Evan yet?" "No, they're probably fucking in a closet somewhere." Anthony exclaimed. True, they have been really close. They both love each other but won't admit it. It sorta getting annoying, like come on, fuck each other and get on with it. I see the two of them tugging someone along with them, someone unrecognisable. He doesn't look familiar, who could he b- THE NEW KID. Wow they made friends with the new kid.
He looks scared shitless. I have this overwhelming sense of happiness looking at him. I have no feeling what so ever to be mean to him, shout at him or even lay a finger on him. I smile at him - which is rare for me - hoping to calm his nerves a little. He's just been dragged around by Jonathan and Evan for God's sake. He doesn't seem to notice my kind gesture but I let it slide. Evan pushes him towards me. What is he planning? I turn to look at him as he sits down. I smile at him again, this time he acknowledges it and gives a weak smile back. We stare at each other for a minuet. He eyes are nice, calm. They seem to just suck you in. His smile is beautiful and his hair looks curly and fluffy, I just want to touch it. I realise I'm staring, I think he does too as he looks away. I swear I saw red on his cheeks but I could be because it's hot in here and being dragged by those two will tire someone out. I look away and glare at Evan and Jonathan showing them my acknowledgment for their plan. Well this year is going to be a long one if he's in it.

A/N two chapters in one day. Only because I'm bored and I'm enjoying writing at the moment. I hope I can get more in as I do nothing during my school holidays. Thanks for reading btw.
Word count 952