Chapter 3 -bitches-

I love there new song hooked, it's sooooo good, don't you think?

——

Amy POV:
We jumped in the car after having breakfast, it was quite half the way to where we were meeting him... wait where were we meeting him?

Amy: hey dad? Where are we meeting jack?
Alex: at the grove in Starbucks...
Amy: oh ok

Great, the one place I DIDNT wanna go today, the reason I don't wanna go is because the queen bitches from my school are there today, they spend most of there time in Starbucks...sadly.

Let me tell you abit about the "bitches", number 1 bitch is called Kim, she is number 1 because she controls the others and everyone in school, literally....all the boys love her (of course) she's beautiful, she has silky blonde hair, blue eyes, a smooth face with the best makeup, and her style is alright i guess, I'm always jealous of her.

2nd bitch is called Emma, she's the smart but funny bitch, and SUCH A BITCH! She has a boyfriend but still everyone drools over her, once someone slapped her ass and her boyfriend literally beat every little bone out of the poor kid... it was quite funny ngl 😂, Emma has light brown hair, green eyes and perfect lips, her makeup is great and her style is ok not the best.

Last but not least, 3rd bitch, this girl is the clumsy one, she is still gorgeous even if she falls over, I mean i don't find her attractive at all but all the other boys do, she has dark brown hair with 1 pink and 1 blue streak in it, light brown eyes, perfect white teeth, best style out of all of them!

The bitches are always horrible to me because of course I'm not "perfect" and as popular as them so they find it funny to poor stuff on me, text me horrible things... and all that.

I'm graduating in 3 months though so finally I can leave that shit hole, I wanna move to LA and live my deam🤩

Anywaysssss where were we oh yeah... the meeting 🤦🏽‍♀️