Chapter 4- the meeting -

Song- Lost- frank ocean
—————————————————————————
Amy's POV:

When we arrived at the grove I got butterflies straight away, I felt like I wanted to throw up, I didn't know if it was because I was gonna see jack for the first time or seeing the bitches, they might embarrass me.

Me, ella and my dad got out the car, ella was ignoring me most of the drive and to be honest since I was born, we weren't that close.

We walked into the grove, we were about to arrive at Starbucks, the closer we got the more I get nervous! What is wrong with me!

When we got to Starbucks I hesitated to open the door but I did, my eyes landed straight on the bitches! I quickly turned around so they might not notice me, my dad led in front to a table where a curly haired, hazel brown eyed boy sat, he was gorgeous! But no!!!! He's my stepbrother Amy!!

We sat down, I kept trying to hide my face... but then the curly haired boy spoke...

Jack: Nice to finally meet you all
He said claiming to us, he got up and hugged each of us, he smelt so good!

Alex: hello jack!! Been so long, these are my too daughters, Ella and Amy
Jack: wow what beautiful names, I'm jack!
*i started blushing at that comment even though it wasn't a big deal*

Amy: hi... I'm Amy nice to meet you too!
Alex: ella get off your phone!! It's rude.
* when she got off her phone she looked shocked I don't know why though*

Ella: OMG JACKKKKK!!!!
Jack: ELLLAAAAA!!
* i was soooo confused, I did not know what was going on!*

Alex: you too know each other??
Ella: dad I'm dating his band mate Jonah so me and jack are like bestfriends
Alex: well that's nice but hate to say that he's now your stepbrother!
*i was shocked as ever, 1st he's in a band, 2nd ella is bestfriends with him and now they are step brother and sister 3rd SHES DATING HIS BAND MATE*
——————————————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed!! Xx