Chapter 10 -Awkward-

Song- loose ends

——————————

Daniels POV:

Wow Amy's so beautiful! She probs wouldn't date me, I'm not sure though, I need to get to know her!

Corbyns POV:

Amy is sooo nice! I think me and her will become close as friends like bestfriends, also her and Christina should meet and then they can be bestfriends!

Zachs POV:

Oh myyyy!😍 she's an angel literally!! I wanna get close with her but I don't know if jack would let me! I mean maybe it could work out!

Jonah's POV:

When Amy walked over to us I didn't realise she was Ella's sister because she looked nothing like her! But oh wow she is gorgeous! I know I shouldn't be saying this because I'm dating Ella but I wouldn't mind dating Amy instead!

Jacks POV:

When we got in the car I sat in the front with Jonah driving and then Zach, Daniel and Corbyn in the Back but Amy had no where to sit...

Amy's POV:

As I was getting into the car I noticed I didn't have a space... oh shit! I'm gonna have to sit on someone's lap right?

Jack: umm... Amy I'm sorry but your gonna have to sit on one of there laps

Amy: ok it's fine

I could see Daniel and Zach making pleasing eyes, it was quite cute to be honest. But Zach was closer to the door so I just decided to sit on his, I mean it wasn't a big decision look at him!! 😍

Jacks POV:

It's not a big deal my step sister is sitting on my best friend and he probs has a boner right???!!!!
Ugh

Amy's POV:

It was so awkward the whole ride, I'm quite small so I didn't need to bend my head to fit in but it was just so... AWKWARD
he put his hands on my thigh and I really didn't feel comfortable but you know I don't really mind.

It was about a 10 mins ride to the house and oh my! The house was like my dream house, omg it was massive!!