Chapter 9- the others -

Sorry this is late, I've been busy for the last week but imma make sure I post more often!!!
—————————————————————————

Amy's POV:

I sat down by the window then jack sat next to me, for some reason I felt a connection with him I don't know what kind though.

The flight would only be a few hours so I just listen to music and fell asleep until I felt a light tap on my shoulder and someone whispering "wake up Amy" I woke up and saw jack.

Jack: wake up we have to go meet the boys!

I slowly got up, yawned and stretched, I grabbed my hand luggage that was above me and we headed off the plane to collect are suit cases.

Jack: I just got a text from Jonah, we are meeting them in the car outside then we are going to chipotle!

Amy: ok... what if the boys don't like me?

Jack: they will I promise!! Your my step sister so if they hurt you then...I'm literally gonna leave the band.

Amy: no jack, it's fine.

We walked outside and I saw a short boy with light brown very well done hair, a kinda tall boy with the cutest smile with dimples, a tallish boy with what looked like blonde dyed hair, and lastly a rlly hot, tall, dark haired boy!! And wow he was hot!!

Zach: hey Im Zach
(The light brown haired boy said)
Daniel: hey I'm Daniel nice to meet you
(The cute smile with dimples boy said)
Corbyn: hi I'm Corbyn with a y tho
( the blonde dyed hair boy said)
Jonah: hi I'm Jonah, you are very beautiful
( the hot tall boy said)

Oh wow Jonah! Wowwwww!!😍 I could see jack glare at Jonah with made him gulp, I was so amazed at how the boys looked (they literally looked like they were from heaven) I forgot to introduce myself until jack nudged me.

Amy: oh sorry, hi I'm Amy, jacks step sister!

Jonah: oh Amy!! Your Ella's sister right??

Amy: umm... yeah?

Jonah: omg I'm her boyfriend... Jonah!!

Amy: oh...um hi, nice to meet you

I was actually so annoyed my sister got the hottest boy!! And I can't even have jack because he's my STEP BROTHER!! Ugh why is life so hard!!