Chapter 13- the ex -

Song-name in the sand- lil skies

———————————————————-

Amy's POV:

I saw someone very familiar...
It was my ex...
Joey...
Joey birlem...

I don't actually remember ever breaking up with him, he moved away to LA so we stopped talking... are we still together?? This is awkward

* backstory.... me and joey used to date around a year ago for 1 and a half years until he had to move to LA, we said we would keep In contact but suddenly after a few months of him living in LA we stopped talking and haven't talked since. Idk if we are still a couple or anything.*

I tried to cover my face by taking jacks Gucci bag and holding it infront of me, until I heard my name being said...

Joey: a-Amy???

I couldn't hide from him!! He's my ex,
Well I think ex...
I uncovered my face and suddenly I was in a very tight hug...

Joey: Amy omg!

Amy: joey...

He then put me down from the hug, I could see all the boys looking very confused especially jack and Jonah.
Joey seemed so different, more hot like damn, taller.

Joey: I haven't seen or spoken to you in ages!!

Jack: yeah well nice meeting you we should go now Amy...

Amy: wait jack, why didn't you text me?

Joey: I lost contact because I broke my phone which deleted all my contacts.

Amy: oh... what about my insta you could've texted me on that...

Joey: well you blocked me... I'm guessing cos I wasn't texting you back...

Amy: oh yeah shit sorry.

Joey: I've missed you so much Amy, and I still love you! I think about you everyday.

Amy: joey it's been a year, surely you've found someone else?

Joey: not as good as you!

At this point all the boys were VERY confused, jack and Jonah were looking so angry! Idk why tho.

Jonah: Amy are you gonna introduce us to your little friend???

Amy: oh sorry yeah, guys this is joey my um... e-

Joey: boyfriend, I'm Amy's boyfriend

And now I was confused, very confused, is he actually still my boyfriend??

Jack: WHAT??

Amy: NO!! He's not my boyfriend, I mean he was a year ago but that's ended now!

Joey: no it hasn't, we never broke up.

Amy: and now I'm breaking up with you...bye

I really couldn't do any of the "I don't think your right for me" breaking up stuff, I just had to leave and go eat. I walked away fast with the boys right behind me, I turned around and joey was just stood there wondering wtf just happened. I decided to forget about him and move on now.

We went to Nando's to eat, and damn I needed food!

Corbyn: so Amy who was that again?

Amy: my ex...now

Daniel: wait so you've been dating someone you didn't even know about?

Amy: technically...yes

Zach: that's messed up dude.

Amy: I know, he moved here last year and we lost contact so i guess we never broke up...

Jack: wow, that must be shit for him

Jonah: yeah

Amy: ok can we change subject?

Jack: yeah sorry.

After lunch I wanted to go in some of my shops and the first shop I went in was forever 21...