Chapter 24 - taken -

Song- dance to this by Ariana grande and Troye Sivan

Sorry I haven't been updating recently, I keep trying to buy things get in my way 😂
-

Amy's POV

So back to the awkward moment when me n jack kissed and everyone walking in on us...

Gabbie literally looked like she could slap a bitch right now.

Zach: WOAHHH

Jonah: WHAT THE FUCK

Daniel: IS GOING ON

gabbie: wtf jack

Jack: gabbie look I've been using you to get over Amy...

Gabbie: she's your step sister that's just weird

Jack: well technically she isn't my stepsister because are parents aren't married...

Gabbie: fuck off jack, we are over.

Jack: okay bye

Gabbie grabbed her things and left the house by slamming the door.

I mean I hated gabbie but i did feel kinda bad. I could rlly tell she liked him

Corbyn: right someone explain.

Jonah: when Corbyn said go speak he didn't mean make out.

Amy: it's a long story...

Jack: basically me n Amy like each other but we knew we couldn't be together so we started having kind of an argument and I went all off on Amy and brought gabbie into the house to get minds off things, Amy spoke to me and apparently are parents saw the pic of us kissing and is letting us be together!!

Amy: hold on I never said we would be together I basically said we could if we wanted to...

Jack: do you?

Amy: well... um.... idk jack just tay-

Jack: Omg you like Taylor don't you?

Amy: idk kinda...

Jack: I'm so fucking dumb ofc you do ugh

Amy: I'm sorry...

Zach: damn

Daniel: are you guys done?

Jack: wait do you ever want to be with me?

Amy: jack I like you but only in a brotherly way. I think I like Taylor and I want to see what happens with him.

Jack: okay I'm sorry.

Amy: it's okay, let me just have some time to think.

I grabbed my jacket and went to Taylor's, I wanted to tell him how I felt and to know if he felt the same.

Jacks POV:

I mean I felt like shit. Did I get friend zoned? Yes. Yes I did.

I don't know where Amy went but I don't want to find her as she said she wants time to think so I will give her that time. Maybe she will change her mind?

Amy's POV:

When I got to Taylor's I knocked on the door but Loren opened it... then I remembered he was seeing Loren today. I've missed her so much. She was my bestfriend until she got famous and moved away. We still sometimes see eachother when she comes to visit her family and we are still in contact. She was the only one who shook up for me whilst all the bullying... well and Luna ofc.

Loren: AMY!!?!?!?!

Amy: LOREN OMG?!?!

Loren: it's been so fucking long!

Amy: I KNOW!!!

We hugged for about 2 mins Aha, even though we saw eachother like 2 months ago it feels like 2 years.

Taylor: Loren we need to finish the video... Amy? What are you doing here!

Amy: I just wanted to get out of the house for abit. You gave me your address so I thought this would be the only good place to come. And I wanted to see Loren!!

Taylor: yeah of course, come in, what's wrong?

Amy: it's jack...

Loren: your stepbrother??

Amy: yeah... basically he was using gabbie to get over me....

Loren: sister shook

Taylor: damn, well at least they split up... she was a twat.

Amy: yeah but the thing is that are parents saw the pic of us kissing and now they are letting us be together but I don't know if I want to, it doesn't feel right.

Loren: awww bbyyyy

Loren looks at me with a baby face and gives me a hug!

Loren: don't worry it's a hard decision but he is peng

Taylor: um Loren?

Loren: don't worry bby, only as a friend way.

Amy: bby? Are you guys dating?

Taylor and Loren looked at eachother with a smirk... oh no

L+T: yes!!!!

Loren: he asked me out before you came round!!

Amy: oh... I mean awww I'm so happy for you guys!

Fuck... I felt stupid. Ughhhh.