Chapter 21 - truth or dare -

Song- mad at you- why don't we

Who is it? Hm....

—————————————————

Jacks POV:

I was still really pissed off at Amy. I thought she was gonna be a nice sweet step sister and be glad I moved on... maybe I moved on too fast.

At the same time I thought gabbie would be a good girlfriend but she kept saying how horrible she thought Amy was.

When we were outside the the pool Amy came down looking amazing. All the boys moth dropped except Corbyn and mine. Well I trying to not be amazed so I distracted my self by kissing gabbie.

I could see Amy getting rlly pissed but she looked all sassy with herself. Gabbie gave her the death glare...

Amy's POV:

I actually really miss Taylor. We've been bestfriends since 3rd grade but it kinda ended when we got into 10th grade because he came all popular and horrible to everyone. We had a crush on each other when we were younger and we actually dated for a few months until he cheated on me. He gave the most amazing apology though and became even better friends then we drifted again... it was kinda like a on and off friendship. Hopefully this time it will be forever. He moved too LA so I haven't seen him for 2 years until I got in contact again and told him to come over

When I saw him let me tell you damn he is hottt definitely had the best glo up😍

(If you don't know who Taylor is, he is Taylor holder:

^ this is him 😍 he is proper penggg 😂😍

Anyways let's carry on....

——-

We hugged and spoke for a few mins.

Amy: so should I introduce you to the boys?

Taylor: yeah! Sure

We both walked into the back yard, I took his hand and he followed behind.

The boys all got quiet and saw Taylor.

Amy: everyone this is Taylor and old friend. Taylor this is Daniel, Zach, Corbyn, Jonah, jack my step brother and his um girlfriend gabbie...

Taylor: wassup everyone, nice to meet you all.

Daniel: nice to meet you too.

Taylor took off his took and I could see the boys get jealous cos damnnn Taylor had them abs 😍

I was just staring at him and I think he noticed...

Taylor: Amy?

Amy: huh oh hey.

Taylor: hi?

We both just laughed and got into the pool.

Everyone wasn't rlly that crazy anymore because Taylor had joined the group.

Jack kept on being really flirty with gabbie and it really got annoying at some points.

Corbyn: Omg jack n gabbie get a room pls

Jack: later. ;)

He winked too gabbie, I swear to god I was about to throw up.

Taylor looked at me and tried to laugh. He was that kind of immature boy, that popular one ya know?

Me and Taylor both just bursted our laughing all the boys and gabbie looked at us confused.

Zach: what's funny?

Amy: I can't deal with all the cringe.

We both calmed down after a bit then everyone decided to get out the pool.

Jonah: why don't we play truth or dare?

Taylor: ooo yeah!

Omg I remember back in the old days when me Taylor, joey and my friend Loren played truth or dare. Let's just say somehow joey ended up in prison because it got a bit out of hand!

We all say down on the floor in the sitting room.

Corbyn: who's going first then?

Jack: I will!

Corbyn: okay truth or dare?

Jack: dare!

Corbyn: make out with gabbie for 2 mins.

and so they did...

Damn the worst 2 mins of my life, we and Taylor looked at each other making gagging faces... oh yeah I told him about jack and what happened and all that so I don't think he likes them that much.

Taylor: alright my go!

Daniel: truth or dare?

Taylor: dare!

Zach: make out with Amy for 1 min

And so we did! And I think that was the best 1 min of my life lol. OMG do I like Taylor? I thought to myself.

I mean he is proper fit and sweet. I'm quite glad I've moved on to someone that isn't jack.

After the kiss I looked at the boys but jack and Jonah caught my eye. Jack looked like he was gonna punch something or someone... either because I'm his step sister and he got pissed cos I'm kissing a boy or that he's getting jealous? Oops?...