Chapter 12- gucci-

Song- Iann dior- stay for a while
——-

Amy's POV:

Jonah: your really pretty

I looked up from the ground to see his beautiful eyes a few inches away from mine! This isn't right tho! He's dating my sister!

Just when he was leaning in the door starting banging.

Corbyn: hey guys we are all going out shopping wanna come?

Amy: yes!

Jonah: yeah sure

I got all excited at that point but I still felt awkward between Jonah and I.

Me and the boys got in the car and starting driving to the shopping mall. It was about at 10 min drive.

Daniel: right we are here!!

Everyone got out and I walked behind everyone so I didn't get lost, I was beside jack pretty close to be honest, are shoulders were touching as we walked, i don't know if he was doing it of purpose or something.

I felt some fingers lighting press against mine and then link with mine, of course it was jack, I didn't pull away, I actually wanted to know what it felt like to have a boyfriend even though he wasn't my boyfriend, he was my bloody step brother.

Zach turned around to check if we were still there and he saw me and jack holding hands, he gave a confused look and I quickly let go of jack and looked away from Zach and just walked on like nothing happened.

We got into the shopping centre and the first thing I saw was Starbucks and I got really bad feelings...
Corbyn saw that I looked scared and I was just staring at Starbucks.

Corbyn: Amy do you wanna go to Starbucks???

Amy: NO!!! um... no I'm fine thanks.

I gave a soft smile to the boys and jack just mouthed "don't worry"
I really do love him! Ugh I just wish we could be something but it's never gonna happen. :(((((

Jonah: let's go In Gucci

Amy: dude I didn't bring that much money, I'm not a millionaire like you guys

Everyone just started laughing and we all went to Gucci, everything I saw looked so nice I just wanted it all! I saw this amazing necklace that was soooo nice!!! It was a silver chain with some flowers and the Gucci sign... it was a lot to money tho! $8,000

 Jonah saw me staring at it, he knew I wanted it

Jonah: you like that necklace??

Amy: huh? Oh right yeah it's rlly nice

Jonah: what if I got it for you?

Amy: no Jonah you can't spend your money on me, it's $8,000.

Jonah: and you said I was a millionaire...

Amy: yeah I did but you are not getting it for me!!

Jonah: we will see about that ;)

He said winking and smiling.

All the boys got what they wanted, Daniel got a Hoodie, Corbyn got shoes, Zach got a hoodie as well, jack got a wallet, and Jonah got a cap.

We walked out of Gucci and as we were walking somewhere to get food I saw a very familiar face...