Chapter 23 - permission -

Song- where did I go? - Jorja Smith

————————-

Amy's POV:

*morning*

I woke up at around 9:30am, Taylor was still asleep and his hands were still wrapped around me 🤩

I didn't want to wake him up so I slowly slipped out of him arms and got in the shower.

After the shower I got ready I did casual makeup, Dutch messy braids and I wore camo trousers and a Tommy Hilfiger crop top wth a champion jacket. I was feeling expensive today 😂

When I got out the bathroom Taylor was up and getting dressed... oops kinda walked in the wrong time...

Amy: oh shit sorry...

I covered my eyes and turned around

Taylor: aha don't worry it's chill... you've seen it before and I'm only in my boxers.

Damn I hoped he didn't bring that up... that was a long time ago.... let's just say I'm not a virgin?

I turned back around and he was lookin gooddddd he was wearing :

Anywaysssssssss🤩

Amy: should we go downstairs I think the boys are up

Taylor: yeah sure.. hey do you think they like me?

Amy: wha- yeah ofc, jack and Jonah might have to get used to you but I think the others really like you especially Daniel!

Taylor: you sure?

Amy: yes! Now come on!

We walked downstairs and yep all the boys and gabbie were around the table eating pancakes!

Daniel: morning guys!

Amy+Taylor: morning

Corbyn: do you guys want some pancakes?

Amy: yes please!

Zach: they are in the oven go help yourself!

Daniel: we were gonna go out for breakfast but you guys took bloody ages all the breakfast isn't on anymore.

Everyone started laughing and we apologised. Jack and Jonah are still not talking to you, wtf have I done wrong ugh!

Me and Taylor sat down wth everyone and ate pancakes it was very good😍

Then Taylor phone started blowing up wth texts...

Taylor: damn... sorry guys I gotta go my friend rlly needs me!

Amy: oh okay, who?

Taylor: Loren!

Amy: oh tell her I said hi!

Taylor: I will bye! Bye guys thanks for letting me stay round we should do it again some time!

Daniel: yeah bro definitely!

Corbyn: nice having you round!

Taylor smiled and gave me hug bye and left, I really wanted him to stay abit but oh well... maybe I can talk to jack?

It was kinda awkward until jack broke it...

Jack: so what did you and Taylor do last night?

Amy: what did you and gabbie do last night.

I could tell that got gabbie and jack annoyed but why?

Corbyn: Amy, jack and Jonah I think you all need a talk privately because this is getting silly, jack and Jonah you guys were being so rude too Taylor that's probs why he left, and you guys are being too over protective with Amy!

Amy: thank you Corbyn!

Jonah: fine, Amy jack come over here

We walked into the sitting room where it was just us.

Amy: now explain.

Jack: Amy you have been so rude to me. And gabbie.

Amy: IM NOT THE ONE WHOS GIVING EVERYONE A DEATH STARE

Jonah: she's got a point.

Jack: shut up, why are you being rude to me, saying all that stuff to me.

Amy: 1 thing jack omg. I actually had a good idea about us but next thing I know you bring gabbie into the house

Jack: don't bring gabbie up in this... and what was your big idea!?

Jonah: ummm... I'm just gonna leave you guys alone for a bit...

Jonah walked out awkwardly.

Amy: jack it was about us... my dad phoned me up and he was wth your mum.. he said he knows that we like each other because they saw the pic... they said they give us permission to be together, it might not feel or look right but I thought that was what we wanted...

Jack: woah I wasn't expecting that... so we can be together?

Amy: could've, you've got a girl now.

Jack: but I kinda think I'm using her just to get over you....

Amy: what?

He smiled at me and I was just in shock he started leaning in and kissed me but at the wrong moment... when everyone came in and gabbie didn't look happy.